Part 29: Theo...

I'm sorry for ending the story there but I honestly didn't know what I could write. But I've had people messaging me telling me not to finish and that is absolutely fine with me. I'm going to do a few more chapters and then I will finish. Thank you for telling me you love this book.

Tori POV

Theo is just wonderful, he sleeps all the time and when he wakes up he reminds me so much of Carter. I was sitting in the front room watching Jeremy Kyle, I heard my phone ring so I quickly got up and answered it, it was Carter, I smiled then I answered it. Carter said "Hey baby,"

"Hey whats up?" I smile

"I'm going to be late tonight, Adrian rang in sick so I have to cover his shift is that ok," Carter sighed

"Yeah that's fine," I reply "Hopefully its not too late,"

We carried on talking for a few minutes then Theo started crying so I ended the call and I went over and picked him up. Theo stopped crying but stayed awake so I put him in his bouncer and I went to make some tea ready for when Carter gets home.

I made spaghetti bolognaise then I sat down and ate mine whilst Carters was in the oven. I done Theo a bottle then I washed up and put him to sleep.

Everything seems to be going perfect at the moment, I just wish mum and dad could see what I have now. A while later Carter came through the door looking very tired. I say "How was work baby?"

"It was good thanks, just tiring, called into mum and dads on the way home and Adrian was running around the house with the girl, he saw me and we got into a bit of an arguement, nothing to serious thou," Carter said

"Oh dear well hopefully you two will sort it, you boys have to stick together," I reply "That reminds me Leon is coming round tomorrow morning, he's going to hang out with Theo for a bit whilst I have a shower and stuff,"

Carter smiled and then he went and got his food, he starts to eat and he said "Tori..."

"Yeah babe," I answer

"Would you marry me?" Carter asks "I know were no where romantic but I mean it, you are the person I want to be with and you and Theo mean everything to me,"

I sat there shocked and I say "Yes Carter... Of course I'll marry you,"

Carter grinned then I kissed him and we made our way upto bed.

Carter means everything to me and I get to spend the rest of my life with him.