Part 17: Carter finding out

Thank you all my readers for reading my story, hopefully you think it's good and you'll keep voting for my parts and adding it to your library

Carter POV
Today I am going to find out what actually happened to me at the party, I know my bestfriend Jack wasn't drunk and I know Stacey probably wasn't that drunk so I am going to Jacks to find out! I honestly don't want to lose Tori because she means the world to me and I don't want this to come between us!
I was currently getting ready when I heard Tori and Leon downstairs arguing, I put my shoes on then I quickly go downstairs, I walk into the kitchen and Tori was by the kettle saying something to Leon, I ask "what are you two arguing about?"
They both looked at me and they stayed quiet, Leon said " nothing, we were just talking about her mum and dad that's all"
I raise my eye at Tori but she stayed quiet, tomorrow we fly out back to Tori's home place and I want to try and get everything sorted out today before we go. I say bye to them and I leave the house and make my way to Jacks. I quickly phone him and 20 minutes later I finally arrive at Jacks, he let me in and we went upto his games room. Jack said "so what's up Cart, I haven't seen you since the party,"
"I've had a lot going on, I need to talk to you about the party Jack, what happened that night," I ask
Jack looked at me and he said "you got drunk, Stacey took you upstairs and I don't know what happened after that,"
"Did she spoke my drink?" I wonder
Jack sighed and he said "yeah she did, she wanted you to be out of it and think you two slept together so you and Tori would break up,"
I stood there, anger building up inside of me, I stormed out of Jacks house without saying bye and I headed round to Stacey's. I banged on her front door and she answered, she said "hey baby"
"don't hey baby me, that night at the party why the hell did you spike my drink, you know I would never get back with you, I love Tori so stay away!!" I shout
I left Staceys and I went home. hopefully I will calm down!

Tori POV
I was sat in the frontroom watching rubbish on the telly. I heard the front door slam and I turned my head and saw Carter storming into the kitchen, I followed and said "Carter what's happened?"
Carter looked at me and told me that Stacey did spike his drink, they never slept together and she done it to split me and him up. I stood there frozen to the spot, I didn't know what to say or do. I eventually walked over to Carter and I gave him a hug, he finally calmed down and I say " Carter Staceys not worth it, you know this is what she wants and you know the truth now!"
Carter looked at me and said "T..."
I sigh and I say "Carter were not getting back together just like that, it will take time, let's see what this holiday does ok."
Carter nods then I walk off, hopefully everything will work out!