Part 9: Why me?

Tori POV

It's been two weeks since Andy has came to my house and day by day I keep running around scared of what might happen. I stay in the house all the time, all the lads know about Andy, I told them who Andy was and what he wanted.

Andy is my ex boyfriend, we dated for two years and they were the worst two years of my life. At first Andy was sweet, caring and charming thats why I fell for him but then he changed, he started beating me up, forcing my into things I didn't want to do. He even took me away for a month before my mum and dad found me. Yeah I know I am a party animal and I always got myself into trouble but part of that was because of Andy. Andy thinks he owns me so now he wants me back and he will do anything to get me. He knows I don't want him back but hes going to try everything to get me.

I was currently up in my room with Carter, we were watching a movie, Carter asks "How you feeling today babe, you've hardly said one word to me since I've been in here?"

"I'm fine babe, just scared," I mumble.

"No your not, remember I know you, what's wrong?" Carter questions

I look at him and I didn't know what to say, I sigh and I say "It's just everything with Andy, I'm scared that one day without you lot realising Andy's just going to come and get me and then what am I meant to do or think,"

"Babe, listen to me... Andy isn't going to come near you, one of us boys is always going to be with you no matter what," Carter says

He pulled me in for a hug and I started drifting off to sleep.

Carter POV

I was beginning to get really scared for Tori, she moved here because her parents died and she thought everything was going to be different, she thought she could get away from her old life. Why did Andy have to turn up, he's destroying her. I remember sometimes I use to be on the phone to Tori and she didn't seem herself, I would ask her what was wrong but she never told me and now I know.

I know what Tori is like, when we was younger she use to act tough but deep down she was a softie and let everything get to her. Tori fell asleep on my lap so I carefully led her down on the bed and I exited her room. I closed her bedroom door and I bumped into Matthew on the way, he asks "How is she?"

"She's scared, I just don't know what I can do to help her," I reply

"Carter were all doing everything for her, all she wants is for you to be protective," Matthew replies

I nod then I made my way downstairs, hopefully we can get Andy before he gets to Tori!!

Thank you everyone who is reading my story, I am trying to update it as much as I can. Thank you again :)