Part 7: All about me

Tori POV

I was currently in the room listening to my music whilst everyone was out doing there own things. Knowone knows about me and Carter yet apart from Hannah and that's the way I want it to stay for a while. If everyone finds out I know Leon would never talk to me again. I got up of my bed and I walked into my wardrobe to find something to wear, I needed to get out of this house for a little bit. Carter was out doing football training, Leon was doing god knows what and the rest of the boys have to Jake to watch a football match. I'm stuck at home doing nothing so I thought I would just walk around for abit and clear my head. I put my denim shorts on and my tight strappy top then I put my sandals on. I grabbed my house keys then I walked out the house. I started walking around and I ended up walking to the park near ours. I sat on the swing and I thought about everything that has happened to me.

I thought about my mum and dad, Leon, Carter, my new life. I thought about my old friends back in the UK. I miss it all, I know people say it happens for a reason but why does all the this happen to someone like me. I stared at the sky looking to see if my mum and dad was watching down on me, my phone started ringing, I looked at the caller and realised it was Carter, I ignored the call because I just wanted to be myself. Every few seconds my phone would go off so I put it on silent and I saw there carefully thinking.

After about an hour I decided it was time for me to walk back to the house, I stood up and I heard someone say "I knew you'll be here,"

I turned my head and noticed Leon was there, I smiled and I say "How did you find me?"

"Carter said you weren't answering his calls, and I remembered when we was younger everytime you needed to think you would always go to the park, so here we are," Leon says

He came and gave me a hug and we stood there in silence, he says "By the way I know about you and Carter, mum told me, don't worry I don't hate you or anything, you need to follow your heart and that's what you have done,to be honest I see you as my bestfriend and my little sister, I dont want to lose you so if your happy then I'm happy,"

I gave him a hug and we linked arms and we headed back to the house. I hope this will stay like it. No drama!

Thank you everyone who is reading this story! I hope you are enjoying it!

Feedback always helps!!