Part 10: Kidnapped

Tori POV

It's that day again where I can't be bothered to do anything. I was currently in the kitchen baking cakes with Jake and Toby whilst all the other boys were in the back garden either playing football or in the pool. I didn't feel like doing any of that neither did the two boys so we decided to make a variety of cakes. I let Jake put the flour into the bowl and Toby asks "Tori, are you OK today? You awfully quiet?"

"I'm fine Toby, I'm just tired and got alot going on at the moment," I smile slightly

Toby went to say something when Matthew walked into the kitchen, he smiled at us and he says "Hmmm something smells nice,"

"Were making cakes brother M," Jake giggles

I burst out laughing and Matthew looks at me and started to join in too, Adrian, Leon and Carter walked into the kitchen and Adrian laughs "What's you lot laughing at?"

I stopped laughing and I say "Jake, he was trying to act like you lot and called Matthew Brother M which caused us to laugh,"

The boys started laughing and Carter walked over to me and gave me a kiss and patted Jake and Toby on the head, I rolled my eyes at him and I say "To answer your question Matthew, me and those two are baking cakes, but no one is allowed any untill after tea,"

They groaned which caused me to giggle slightly. Me and the boys finished the cakes and we tidied up and Jake and Toby went upstairs to play with their toys.

I left the cakes on the side to cool down then I went into the front room but no one was there, they must of all went back into the garden. I quickly looked and they were all messing around and having fun. I smiled to myself then I made my way upstairs, I'm going to join them I think. I went into the draw and got my bikini out. Before I had the chance to do anything I felt something hard hit me around the head, I went really dizzy and fell to the floor. What just happened?

Andy POV

I knew Tori would come to her room sooner or later and I was waiting patiently for her in her ensuite. Tori belongs to me and there is no way she is going to leave me now. The boys aint going to help her because they don't love her as much as I do. And honestly I do love her otherwise I wouldn't be looking for her all the time. It's just a matter of time before she will be marrying me and staying with me. I carefully picked Tori up and slowly walked downstairs without anyone seeing me. I snuck out the house and put Tori into the car and we drove off. Nothing's stopping me now!!

Carter POV

I was in the garden having fun with the boys, I love days like this where everyone was enjoying themselves, even Toby and Jake decided to come out with us. It's been about 3 hours but Tori didn't come outside. I was wondering where she was, maybe she was asleep. I got out the pool, dried myself then I made my way into the house. I made my way upstairs but I couldn't hear anything, usually Tori would have her music on before she falls asleep because it helps her. I made my way into her room but no one was there, I looked on the floor and her bikini was there, it was like she dropped it. I looked up and saw writing on her mirror, I looked closer and it read

'SHE'S MINE AND NO ONE IS GOING TO STOP ME FROM HAVING HER! NO ONE!!'

I stood there in shock, Andy must of took her. I can't let him have her. She's not his, she never was. I ran downstairs and got the boys. I was panicking, they all rushed upstairs and they read what was on the mirror. They all looked at me in manic and Leon says "We have to get her back, boys meeting room now!!"

We all went to the meeting room, we put a film on for Toby and Jake because we didn't want them involved. We all started bringing up ideas on how to get Tori back. We need her back, she completes this family and were not going to lose her!!

Thank you everyone for reading my story. I no it might not be as good as other stories you have read but I am trying my hardest to make this as good as it can me.

Thank you everyone who is voting for this story, if you would like to me update more please let me know, or if you have any ideas on what I should write please feel free to tell me.

Thank you again :)