Part 3: Trusting the boys

Tori POV

Its been a couple of days since I moved in with Tom, Hannah and their annoying sons. Dont get me wrong sometimes they can be really nice and caring and ask me how i am and if I need anything but other times they like to be mean boys who are big headed and want everyone to swoon around them which in my case aint gonna happen. 

Its friday afternoon and I was currently in my room listening to music whilst on facebook. There was a knock at the door and in walked Leon, he smiles at me nad I ask "What you doing in my room?"

"I was wonderin if you wanted to do something, seeing as your gonna be staying with us, i thought it would be nice that I get to know you," Leon smiles 

I raised my eyebrows and I sigh "Sure what do you want to do?"

"How about we go down to the beach and we can talk and get to know each other," Leon suggests

I shrug my shoulders and I say "Why not,"

I turned my music off and i shut my laptop down then I walked over to my wardrobe, I grabbed a few things then I walked out my room with Leon following. We walked downstairs and Carter looked at me and Leon and he asks "Where are you two going?"

"To the beach I'm going to get to know Tori," Leon smirks

Carter went to say something but then Leon put his arm around me and Carter stormed off upstairs, I look at Leon and I ask "What was that about?"

Carter shrugged his shoulders then we exited the house and we walked to the garage to get the car. I climbed into Leon's car but I remained silent. What am I meant to say? What am I meant to do? All these questions were going around my head. We got to the beach and I stood out the car and waited for Leon. We walked over to the sand and sat down. I ask "So what do you want to know?" 

Leon looked at me and he says "I just want to know what sort of girl you are,"

"Well before my parents died, i use to love going to parties and havin fun, i use to get into trouble alot but my parents were always there for me. But now, I dont know who I am. I need to find a new me," I reply

Leon looked at me and he smiles "Well I can help you if you want,"

I look at him and I say "Why are you doing this?"

"You need a friend and I'm here to listen," Leon shrugs

I smile slightly and I say "Y'know what, your my new best friend,"

Leon laughs and then I gave him a hug, I pulled away from him and he says "We should get back otherwise everyone will be looking for us,"

I nod then Leon helped me up and we walked back to the car. The car journey to the house was nice, we talked about anything and everything. It was like we've always been best friends. We got to the house and I got out the car laughing at Leon because his seat belt wouldn't unbuckle. He finally got himself sorted then we walked into the house, I walked into the kitchen and noticed the twins and Carter were all having a laugh with each other, they all looked at me and they went quiet, I say "Dont stop on my account,"

Leon came up beside me and Carter walked out the room again...What is his problem? 

If you are readin this story, please can you leave me some feedback and let me know what you think?

I will try and upload more parts either on my days off or if I have any free time!! Thank you for reading <3