Part 15: Cheated and upset!

Tori POV

Its been a month since mine and Carters date and everything is still perfect between us. Leon and me have became alot closer which I love, we do everything together if me and Carter aint doing anything. I was currently in the cinema room, hiding away from everyone, I just needed some girl time. I was watching friends with benefits, I love this film. I could hear noises downstairs but I didn't bother going to look because it's probably the boys arguing over what to have to eat or what to watch on the telly.The noise got louder so I decided to go and find out what was going on downstairs. I made my way to the stairs and stopped, I could hear Leon and Carter arguing. I decided to wait and see what they was arguing about.

Leon- "How could you do this to Tori Carter?"

Carter- "I didn't mean to, I was drunk and it just happened!"

Leon- "Just happened, Carter I found you in bed with Stacey! The one person you know Tori hates!"

I stood there and froze, what just happened, everything seemed fine between me and Carter,now it looks like hes cheated on me. What am I going to do? I can't tell them I know, shall I just wait for Carter to tell me or shall I go down there and get mad.

I carefully walked downstairs, I decided to hear it from Carter. I walked into the kitchen and Leon and Carter was beating each other up. I shout "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!"

They both stopped what they were doing and looked at me, Carter put his head down and Leon said angrily "Tell her then,"

"Tell me what?" I ask even though I knew already

"Tori, I'm soo sorry, I slept with Stacey," Carter mumbled

I looked at him and I walked over to his, I slapped him around the face and I burst into tears, I sob "How could you Carter?"

I ran out the room and I ran to my bedroom. I heard a knock at the door and I sob "Go away,"

I heard the door open and I looked up and noticed Leon sat on my bed, he pulled me towards him and I carried on crying. Leon whispers "I'm sorry T, he's a idiot for what he's done,"

I didn't say anything I just led there. After a while I started to drift off to sleep. 

Carter POV

What have I done? That's all I kept saying to myself. Why did I do what I did? I didn't meant to do it, I was drunk and it did just happen. I heard Tori crying upstairs, all I wanted to do was go upstairs and pull her in to wards me and tell her how sorry I am but I know I have to give her space. I sat in the chair and Jake came over to me, he said "Carter what's wrong?"

"Nothing little man, I've just done something silly that's all," I smile slightly. 

Jake smiled then he got off my lap and walked off out the room. Mum walked into the room and she asks "What's happened Carter, Leon texted me saying that Tori is a mess and you've hurt her?"

I sigh and I say "Mum, I cheated, I got drunk and slept with Stacey" 

Mum looked at me in shock! She sat down on the sofa and she asked me what happened! I told her the story and she told me to talk to Tori tomorrow. I walked upstairs and I saw Leon walking out off Tori's bedroom, he looked at me and walked into his bedroom. What have I done?