Part 19: The grave and meeting old people

Tori POV

Today is the day I go and visit my mum and dad's graves, I'm really nervous to go and see them but I'm excited at the same time because it will remind me off all the good times I had with my family, yeah I was a trouble maker and loved going out but I was really close to my mum and dad and wouldn't of changed them for the world. I was in the kitchen making a cup of tea and Matthew walked into the room, he asked "Are you ok T?"

"Yeah thanks Matty, I'm just nervous to see the grave to be honest,my mum and dad were my life and I lost them both in one night," I sigh
"I know T, shall we go now and get it over with?" Matthew asks
I nod and then we called the guys and we headed out the door, I started heading towards the grave with the lads following me, about 20 minutes into the walk, I heard someone shout "OMG Tori, is that really you?"
I turned my head and saw Joe Thomson standing there! Joe is my ex boyfriend/ ex bestfriend! We were best friends for 15 years and we ended up together but then he got into drug dealing and sleeping with other people that I left him. I stood there frozen and then I said "Joe just leave me alone,"
"Tori I've changed, I didn't mean to hurt you or cause you any problems," Joe replies
"Joe, you haven't changed, I know your still drug dealing and I know you still sleep around, we use to be best friends and then you go and do what you did, why would I want that in my life?" I wonder
Joe stood there and snapped "no wonder your mum and dad are gone!! they probably wanted to get away from you!"
I stood there frozen and the next minute I see Carter go straight for Joe, I didn't know what to do, Leon, Matthew and Adrian started pulling the boys away from eachother. How could Joe say something like that, him and my parents were close! They managed to get Carter away from Joe and Leon said "You should stay away from us and Tori before Carter kills you!"
Joe backed away and walked off, Carter came over to me and pulled me into him, I started sobbing and then I pulled myself away and started walking towards the grave, we got closer and I noticed someone stood at my mum and dads grave, I became suspicious so I walked towards it. I realised the person was my aunty Jackie. She looked at me and said "Tori, is that really you?"
"hi aunty Jackie, these are my friends Carter, Matthew, Leon and Adrian,"
Aunty Jackie smiled at them and then she asked "Tori why are you back? you know your not good here?"
"I'm back to see the graves, it's a way for me to move forward," I reply
Jackie never said anything then she said bye and left us all there. I sigh and I sit down in front of the grave. The guys backed off abit and left me talking to them.
I say "hi mum and dad, I'm soo sorry I haven't been to see you but I honestly couldn't bring myself too. I miss you guys like crazy, I know I was a pain in the ass but you were always there for me, I hate the thought of you not being here anymore, thank you so much for being the best parents ever!! i love you guys like crazy!!"
I stood up and Carter pulled me into him, I sob "let's go home,"
We made our way to the house and I finally stopped crying, I walked inside and left everyone in the front room. I walked upstairs and led on my bed writing lyrics in my book. There was a knock at the door and in walked Carter, I smiled at him and he sat by me, he asks "you ok T?"
"yeah I'm fine Carter, at least I got to say a better goodbye," I smile
Carter smiles and he said "look T sorry for everything okay, I honestly didn't..."
Before he could finish his sentence I pushed my lips onto his, was that the right decision or have I made a huge mistake?
TO BE CONTINUED!!

thank you everyone for reading <3