The Power Of Love

Hey!

So how about last chapter?? I hope you liked it, and I hope you like this one too!!

Not going to make this long! Just thanks to all you awesome readers out there and I hope you keep reading:) Vote, fan, and comment!

Enjoy this new installment(UNEDITED)!!

Chapter Eleven: The Power Of Love

Everyone stared in silence. Was this the same Megan Riley was talking about? The one that had hooked up with Nick a couple of years ago?

Judging by the way Riley was looking at Megan, I bet it WAS her.

"What? No welcome?" said Megan, pouting, trying to be cute, not that she wasn't. When God was giving out good looks, she must have been way ahead of the line because she was just about the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She had long, straight, black hair, and blue eyes you could get lost in. She was fairly tall, not to mention had a supermodel's body.

"What are you doing here?!" Riley practically screamed. "You aren't welcome!"

"Oh, Riley. Don't be like that! You know you missed me," taunted Megan.

I could feel Riley's anger cusring through her veins. Megan made every last fiber of Riley's being twitch.

"What the hell are you doing here?" asked Riley.

"What does it look like? I'm back. God, you're still as stupid as you were two years ago!" said Megan in a superior voice.

"HEY! Don't talk about her like that," I intervened.

"And who's this?" Megan seized me up.

"None of your business! Now, get out! No one wants you here," ordered Riley.

"Oh, Ri-Ri, don't be such a pain. We're just getting to know eachother here, right cuty?" said Megan, looking at me.

Riley was prepared to charge but I stood in front of her. "I don't want to get to know you. Now, you heard her. Get out," I demanded.

"Wow Riley, first Nicky, now this one? You really know how to pick them."

That was the last straw.

"Bitch!" yelled Riley, then moved everyone out of the way as she jumped Megan with the power of a hundred horses.

I pulled Riley off of Megan as others did the same to Megan. The music was suddenly stopped.

"What's going on here?" came a voice. "Who's fighti-"

He stopped still. His eyes traveled from Riley to Megan, and from Megan to Riley. He moved me out of the way, rushing to Riley's aid. "What are you doing here Megan? You know you're not welcome! Not anymore," said Nick, a furious look in his eyes.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Nicky himself. Are you still hooking up with this wanna-be?" mocked Megan.

"Get out of my house, Megan!" demanded Nick.

Seeing that everyone was turned against her, Megan gave up. "Fine, but I will be back to claim what's mine!"

Nick nodded and closed the door before she could finish the sentence. Riley gave him a hug and a kiss, and everyone returned to their own business.

Meanwhile, Melissa and I decided to go somewhere where we could be alone. The hype of the fall-out helped us get out of that room -unnoticed. We scowered the house looking for a bedroom to just hang out in, and finally decided on the top-most balcony. The mesmorizing, shimmering lights of the city came into full view as Melissa and I stared at the breath-taking scene ahead.