Math Tutor

Hello awesome Wattpadders!! how are you today?:) I hope y'all are good!:)

A quick thanks for all the votes, comments, and fans!! I appreciate it very VERY much!!

Now, I never wanted to mention this because I wanted to be treated just like every other writer, but I now realise that it can be used for my benefit.

English is my THIRD language which is why you can find grammar mistakes in my writing, they are few but still present. Do NOT misunderstand. I am NOT asking you for your leniency or complacency! So be as harsh as you want to be! All I ask is instead of just telling me I have grammar mistakes, do you mind pointing them out to me? I'd be immensely grateful!

Sorry to talk for so long, I just wanted to make myself clear. Here's the new installment(UNEDITED), enjoy!:)

Chapter six: Math Tutor

I quickly began to read the letter but was interrupted by the sound of the bell; it was time for class.

"What is it?" asked Neil.

"Nothing." I answered blankly.

"Then, come on," said Neil, "we're going to be late."

"Emm, I think I'm going to hang back. I'll be there in a second, you go ahead." I said.

"No can do dude, Mrs. Lucas is an awesome teacher, but she hates tardiness." said Neil, his long black hair swaying as he spoke.

Frustrated, I folded the letter and stuffed it in my pocket, then followed Neil to English class.

We hurried along the hallway till we reached the swarmed croud of people entering the classroom. Neil and I went in and quickly found seats on a row to the right, beside the windows.

"Welcome class," said Mrs. Lucas. "How was Friday's field trip?"

I looked at Neil. "We went to the museum," he explained.

"It was really...great!" said a few students.

"Seriously?" said Mrs. Lucas shocked. "I hated going to the museum when I was a student here. It was extremely dull."

sighs of relief errupted from almost all the students. "It was so lame!" said the girl sitting next to Neil.

"So boring! A complete waste of time." exclaimed Martha.

A few students nodded in agreement.

"Now class, I know these field trips could be quite boring, but they're never a waste of time. You always learn something new which..."

Mrs. Lucas stopped talking the minute she saw me. "I'm sorry, but who are you?" she asked.

"James," I said so slowly you'd think I had a speach problem. "I'm new. I just transfered."

"Oh, they didn't tell me there would be a new student. Well, anyways, welcome to my class! I'm Ingrid Lucas, the teacher." she said, a kind smile decorating her old, but sweet face. She was a short lady with hazel eyes, and brown hair wrapped up in a bun so tight it made you want to gavel your hand on to see if it'll make a "DING" sound.

"Thanks! I'm James Matherson, the student." I said winking as a few students giggled.

"Character!" she said, "Welcome to Melrose Mr. Matherson. Now onto our lesson, I want you each to write me a one paragraph paper about how to get a date for a 44 year old woman."

The entire class looked up, confused about what the teacher had just said.

"I'm just messing with you guys! I'm only 42!" she said chuckling as the entire class burst into hysterical laughter.