My Guide To Melrose High

Heyy peeps! so what did you think of melissa?? hope you liked their first encounter! so this is the new installment of Love You, Love You Not. Hope you enjoy!

Don't forget to comment and vote!:)

Also, check out this wattpad user: @laytonlove, she's great! Fan her, she'll fan you back!:)

Dedication is to strawberrycrayon for makin the best cover ever!! Thank you!

again vote vote vote!! it takes 2 seconds....Peace xD!

Chapter Two: My Guide To Melrose High

I thought about my encounter with Melissa for most of that day. Moving around so much, I never really looked for relationships, I always told myself I'd probably be moving again so why bother getting to know anyone. Instead, I just focused on my studies and school work which turned me into, probably, the biggest nerd you'll ever meet. However, this time was different. This time I didn't have to worry about moving so often, I could live like a regular teenager; meet new people, hang out with friends, heck even have a girlfriend!

It was night time next day when our doorbell rang for the very first time. Neighbors from all over the street soon came over to welcome us to the neighborhood. There were the Estaires, Georgia and Phillip Estaire, who were the owners of the house sitting left to ours. Georgia Estaire was a big lady, I'm talking making a monster truck look like a tricycle if she were to stand next to one, big. Phillip Estaire on the other hand, was the exact antithesis; a scrawny and little man: a match made in heaven if you asked me. They were the first to welcome us to New York, and the nicest people we met. Then there were the Davintines, a couple who had moved to New York From England a few years ago. He was tall and bulky with a mean look on his face, and she was excentric yet still beautiful with her golden streaks of hair and deep-blue-sea eyes.

"Hello," my mother said as she opened the door for them.

"Hey," they both said, "you the new people?"

"Yes we are," my father answered jumping into the conversation, "nice to meet you, I am Derek Matherson, this is my wife Kathy, that's my daughter Delia, and that's my son James."

They looked at us for a moment.

"Did we bloody ask you for your life story?" said the man, not bothering to introduce himself. "Just came over to make sure you people were normal! Can't have just anyone move to our neighborhood".

I shot my mom a look, trying not to laugh at the irony of what Mr. Davintine had just said.

"Here's a pizza coupon." said Mrs. Davintine. "It's for one pizza only, it's not that good but still...Ukh I feel like such a good person!"

"You are babe!" said the husband kissing her on the cheek.

"Oh stop it!" she said in a shallow girly voice, giving her husband a light push.

At this point, we were all just about ready to burst in laughter.

"Well," he finally said, "we're bored so we're leaving".

"So soon?" my mom said trying to be nice.

"We just said that didn't we?" said the husband, giving my mom a "You idiot!" face.

"oh by the way," she said as they were leaving, " I'm Kristina, but you can call me Kiki, and that's my baby Doug. Toodles."

My dad couldn't close the door fast enough. "Kiki....well they were" began my dad, struggling to find the appropriate adjective, "sweet" he finally ended.

Over the next week, all the families from the street came and introduced themselves. All except one...

"PIERCE" I saw on her mailbox, as I headed out to my morning jog.