Chapter 20

~Terrence~

"Ow damn this stupid glass, I wish I could just send it to hell!" I heard Sofia shout after yet again being cut with a price of glass on the floor. James ran towards her dropping the broom and held her hand.

   "Are you okay baby? Did you get hurt bad? Do you need a bandage?" he frantically asked. I looked at Makeena to find her smiling at the couple. Sofia kissed James after managing to reassure him that she was absolutely fine.

  I looked around and noticed that the living room was almost clean, minus the scattered pieces of glass on the floor. I would definitely have to order new furniture.

  This was the last room we had left to clean.  I also had to go out and buy some new hinges for our bedroom door, since Makeena had shattered them when she kicked it open.

   This thought made me think of Makeena. I looked over at her to see her gathering up all the pieces of glass and scooping them onto the dustpan.

   "I think the living room is finally clean." I heard Makeena say as she left the living room to go throw away the pieces of glass. I looked around the living room to find that she was right. All I had to do was order more furniture then this place would be back to its former glory. I followed Makeena into the kitchen.

   I watched as she poured all the pieces of glass into the trashcan. She turned around and gasped.

  "Holy applesauce Terrence I thought I smelled your scent but I didn't think you were in here." she said smiling. I raised my eyebrows at her.

  "Holy applesauce?" I questioned.

   "What? It was a spur of the moment thing." she said shrugging. I chuckled lightly. My mate and her silly words. I walked forward and put my hand on her hips. I leaned down and kissed her with all the held passion I had been wanting to release. She quickly responded, moving her mouth with mine. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance which she quickly accepted. My tongue roamed her sweet mouth.

   A clearing of a throat brought us apart. I turned to glare at my brother Sam. He stood a little straighter as he was embarrassed but didn't want to show it.

   "I, uh, I was gonna get a drink." he said pointing towards the fridge. We stepped aside as he opened the fridge and got a cold bottle of water. I smiled as he rushed out.

   I looked down at Makeena to find her smiling up at me. I pecked her on the lips. She grabbed my hand as we walked out of the kitchen. We walked into the living room to find Aaron, Sam and James playing cards. Sofia and Darcy were painting each other's nails. Makeena detached her hand from mine as she ran to where the girls were sitting. She sat down across from Darcy who was currently painting Sofia's nails.

   I walked over to the guys and sat down in the circle they had formed. It was nice.

  "What are y'all playing?" I asked.

   "Four card draw." Aaron replied. I rolled my eyes. Easiest game ever.

   "Want to play?" Sam asked. "We just started this round." Sam continued.

   "Sure." I responded. Sam hands me my cards and we continued with the game.

                          ****
~Makeena~
  I watched in amusement as Aaron beat Terrence' s ass in four card draw.

   "Ugh. I fold." Terrence muttered throwing his cards on the ground. Aaron grinned brightly. I walked over to Aaron and ruffled his already messy hair.

   "Congrats, you finally won." I said smiling. I heard Terrence jump off the ground. He rushed forwards and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

  "Mine." he growled. I rolled my eyes at his protective attitude. I turned my head and kissed him.

   "Don't worry I'll always be yours." I whispered into his ear. And it was true. No matter what happened I would always have Terrence, and Terrence would always have me.

__________________________________________

Vote, Comment, Become A Fan!!