Chapter 10

~Terrence~

  I looked around at everyone in the living room. Sam was on the couch holding an ice bag against his swollen eye. He had a busted lip as well.

   Darcy was sitting next to him holding his hand tightly. Sofia was sitting on the other end of the couch next to James who had a cut slashed from the corner of his right eye down to end on his chin. After they took Makeena it had been a full on fight. Everyone shifted, except Sofia and Darcy who had been shoved upstairs to stay safe.

   My fists balled up at the thought of Luke. I had a few scratches and bruises but was fine.

   "So what's the plan?" Sam asked leaning forward making sure his ice bag stayed in place. I looked at him and narrowed my eyes.

   "We find Makeena, and take her back, then I kill Luke." I snarled looking out the still broken window. I would kill him.
~Makeena~

   I jumped awake as some liquid was threw on me.

   "Wake up bitch!" Luke sneered. I wiped the liquid off of my face and discovered it was just water.

   I quickly stood up dripping water from my upper body.

   I shrieked when Luke slapped me with enough force to make me fall.

    "Who said you could stand?" he shouted. 'Lets just kill him' my wolf snarled. I was on the verge of shifting.

    I started to shake as my eyes darkened. Luke's face turned to amusement.

    "I wouldn't shift if I were you, wouldn't want to hurt your wolf." he chuckled. I stopped shifting and just stared up at him. How could someone be so mean?

    "Get up!" he commanded. I quickly obeyed. My wet hair was plastered to my face and my soaked shirt was sticky and clingy.

    He smiled at me before grabbing my wrist and flinging me out of the cell. He left the cell door open and pushed me in front of him.

    "Walk." he commanded. I obeyed and walked to the stairs and slowly walked up them. When we reached the top Luke pushed me out the doorway before following and locking the door behind him.

   I looked around and my nose scrunched up in disgust. The ceilings were all dirty and black and had yellow written spots in places. There were no windows. There was one giant steel door to the left that had a giant latch on it. The floor was cement and looked hard. There were long rectangular lights in the ceiling and some were flickering.

    "Where am I?" I asked looking at Luke.

   "Somewhere you wish you weren't. " he said evilly. I swallowed my throat suddenly dry.

    "Don't you worry my vamps will be here shortly." he said smiling. My face scrunched up in confusion.

   "Vamps?" I asked. He looked at me and smirked.

   "My vampires swetty. And if you thank I'm abusive wait till you meet them." he said. My eyes widened in horror.

    Vampires.

    Actual vampires.

  I had only ever met one vampire before. He was a little pale and he had had brown hair and dark green eyes. His name was Aaron. My parents never liked vampires, most of the werewolves I knew hated them. I was always considered odd because I actually liked vampires. Aaron gad been my best friend when we were like eight but my parents found out and flipped making him and his parents decide to leave. After that I just stayed a loner.

   I had a feeling my fondness of vampires was about to decrease a little.

   "Finally, they are here." Luke said looking up from his phone. My heart started pounding. What were they going to do to me?

   Seconds after Luke had spoke there was a loud pounding at the door.

     Vampire speed.

    Luke walked to the door and unlatched it.

    He swung it open to reveal two guys, two vampires.

  They walked inside and looked at me. They both had black hair and dark brown eyes.

   "This is Blake," Luke said pointing to the vampire on the left.

   "and this is Ricardo." he said pointing to the vampire on the right.

    I swallowed looking at there strong builds.

   "So this is the mutt we get to play with?" Ricardo asked. Luke nodded and chuckled in response. Mutt? That little dick. I opened my mouth to say something back but was cut off when another vampire, judging by his scent, entered the room.

   He shut and latched the door behind him before turning around. My eyes widened. I saw brown hair and dark green eyes. He was a little pale.

   "Aaron finally." Blake said as Aaron joined the group. He looked at me in curiosity. Does he remember me? I know I remember him.

   "So who's the mutt?" Aaron asked making me cringe slightly. What's up with all the mutt comments?

   "Her name is Makeena Hawk and she is Terrence's mate." Luke growled. Aaron looked at me but showed no remorse in what he was here to do. He had to remember me.

   "Look Aaron you get tonight me and the boys are going out, tomorrow will be Blake." Luke said smiling at me as he and the other two walked towards the door.

    "Excellent. " Aaron said cracking his neck and his knuckles. They walked out of the room and shut the door. Aaron latched it before turning back to me.

   "Makeena? Makeena Hawk?" he said shaking his head. Hope sparked in me maybe he would help me.

   "Aaron you remember me?" I asked.

   "Yea I do, it's too bad I'm here to punish you." he said walking towards me. All hope left my body as neared closer.

    "Please Aaron no!" I pleaded as he raised his hand in the air. His eyes softened slightly before they hardened to rock. His hand came down and my head jerked to the side as he slapped me. Tears brimmed my eyes.

    He then punched me in the stomach making me double over in pain. I fell to my knees as he slapped me again. I completely fell to the ground as he started kicking and punching me. Tears fell down my face.

   'Shift' my wolf growled. No. I couldn't shift. I wouldn't. I didn't care that he was beating me. He was my best friend once and I wouldn't hurt him. My wolf whimpered as he continued to beat me.

   All I remember after that is being thrown down the stairs by Aaron and into my cell. I fell asleep after the sound of the cell door locking filled the dungeon.

__________________________________________

  Vote ,Comment, Become A Fan