Chapter 6

Warning there is some sexual content in this chapter. So younger readers might want to skip that part.
__________________________________________

    ~Makeena~

  I walked downstairs past the kitchen down the hall and at the last door on the right I finally stopped. It seemed as if Terrence made sure that James room was really far from mine.

  I knocked on the door and smiled when dark brown eyes looked back at me. He wasn't a werewolf.

"Hey James. " I said waving.

"Hey, uh, Makeena right?" he asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Okay so I'm going to give you a tour of the house and the garden, all that good stuff." I said waving my hand in the air.

  He smiled at me and nodded walking out of his room, shutting the door behind him.

  We walked down the hall and I stopped at the kitchen.

  "This is the kitchen, a.k.a. my safe haven." I said smiling. I heard him chuckle. We walked to the living room.

  "This is the living room, we live in here." I said whispering the last part.

  We walked to the front door and I opened it.

  "This is the garden." I said as we walked to the small garden. He nodded.

  "That's pretty much it." I said sighing.

  "So you want to talk?" I asked looking over at him. He was going to be living with me, so I wanted to know if he was an assassin or something.

  "Sure." he said shrugging. We walked back inside the house and sat on one of the two couches inside the living room.

  "So why'd you want this job?" I asked.

  "Well I'm broke, so there's that and I just wanted to get away you know? " he asked. I sighed and nodded. Unfortunately I did know what that felt like.

  "Yea." I mumbled.

  "So the boss seems, uh, nice." he said nervously. I giggled and looked at him.

  "Actually he seems kind of like a douche." he said. My laugh dissolved and a growl escaped my lips. My wolf wanted to hurt him. My eyes narrowed in anger.

  He looked at me and gasped.

"My bad I,uh, forgot you two were a thing." he said. All anger left my face and was replaced with shock. He knew? How did he know?

  "What?" I asked trying to sound confused. Did he know about werewolves? Did he know about us?

   "You and the boss are mates. It's so easy to tell." he said smiling.

  Did he say mates? Did he know? But he couldn't. I didn't smell his scent.

  "What are you talking about?" I asked in mock confusion.

  "You and Terrence are werewolves.

I'm half werewolf half human so my scent isn't very strong." he said.

  "Oh, that makes sense." I said. Hmm, half. I've heard of half werewolf half human offsprings. They were pretty uncommon. Usually it was the Guy who was the werewolf. The girl would get pregnant and either have a miscarriage or die before the baby was born. Human girls weren't designed to carry a werewolf baby. Werewolf babies didn't take as long to form as regular babies. It only took about four months.