Chapter 34

~Makeena~
  "You look gorgeous!" Sophia exclaimed jumping up and down clapping her hands together.

  I turned around to face her and saw that she had tears in her eyes.

  Darcy and Crystal were both in the same state. It had been five months since Terrence proposed.

  Today was my wedding day!

  "You think so?" I asked. All three girls nodded excitedly.

  I turned to the full length mirror to examine myself.

  My hair was up in a fancy elegant bun with strands falling around my face. My eyes popped from the shadow eye effect Darcy had done.

  I had on natural lip gloss and a hint of blush.

  My dress cut of at near my feet and trailed behind me. It had off the shoulder sleeves, that reminded me of Belle's dress from Beauty and The Beast, except mine was white and not as puffy looking. It actually hugged my curves.

  Sophia had insisted I wear a veil, so on the top of my head, attached by a crown like object, was a white veil.

  "Okay it's starting!" Darcy said taking in a deep breath to suck up her tears that were on the verge of falling.

  "Makeena it's time to-" Aaron began as he entered the room but quickly clamped his mouth shut when his eyes landed on me.

  "You look beautiful Makeena." Aaron said as he smiled at me.

  I blushed and looked away.

  "Okay come on." he said holding out his arm.

  My father had of course wanted to lead me down the aisle, but I had insisted Aaron do it since he was leaving and I didn't know when he would return.

  I took a deep breath as to steady my nerves, but it didn't help.

  "Okay." I said slipping my arm through Aaron's. He gave me one last smile before Darcy opened the doors.

  I couldn't decide who I wanted to be my maid of honor or my bridesmaid so I decided to make Darcy, Sophia and Crystal all my maids of honor.

  They each wore identical sleeveless pink dresses that went a little above thee knees.

  Sophia's baby bump protruded from her dress as she was now seven months pregnant and it was more noticeable.

  We had found out that she was pregnant with a boy, her and James still hasn't picked out a name but they still had about two months left.

  Darcy, Sophia and Crystal each steeped out, each holding a bouquet of flowers that were different for each girl.

  Darcy had Lillie's, Sophia had Carnations, and Crystal had Cymbidium Orchids.

  I had a bouquet of Dahlia's, Hydrangeas, and Poinsettias.

  I watched as the three girl walked down the aisle and out of my view.

  My heart seemed to skip a beat when I started down the aisle.

  I tightened my grip on Aarons arm. He was wearing a fancy suit that was a dark black color, almost the same shade as his hair.

  Nervousness started to spread throughout me.

  What if I tripped over my dress and completely embarrassed myself?

  What if my veil fell off?

  When my eyes landed on Terrence I know for a fact that my heart stuttered.