Chapter 7

~Makeena~

I woke up and felt strong arms around my waist. I smiled and snuggled closer to my mate.

  I hope Terrence didn't scare James too much last night. James. Sofia. My eyes popped open as I remembered I was suppose to ask if James's mate Sofia could come stay with us.

  I sat up quickly and the covers fell off of me revealing my bare legs. That was when all the memories from last night flooded into my head. Terrence had marked me and claimed me.

  I felt Terrence's grip tighten around my waist as he moaned.

  "Makeena." he groaned.

  "What?" I asked looking at him. He opened one of his eyes to look at me.

  "Go back to sleep, I'm tired." he said shutting his eye. I looked at the clock and it was 8:15 a.m.

  "Well I'm awake." I said.

  "Look if your not going to go to sleep then leave so I can." he said grunting. Hurt flashed across my face and my wolf whimpered. He wanted me to leave? No he's just tired and wants to go back to sleep.

  I bit my lip. I quickly removed his arm from around my waist and got off the bed.

  "Makeena? " I heard Terrence ask. I looked up to see him in a sitting position, his eyes wide.

  "What?" I snapped walking over to my pile of clothes.

  "What are you doing?" he asked. My mate was seriously a little slow.

  "I'm leaving so you can sleep." I stated simply grabbing my pair of jeans from the pile of clothes.

   I heard him get out of the bed but kept my back turned to him. I felt his arms wrap around my waist, and tried to ignore the tingles. He started to pull me towards the bed but I stayed put.

  "Makeena come back to bed." he whined. I turned around to face him.

  "But you said to leave so you-" I was cut off by him smashing his lips to mine. I was momentarily shocked, but quickly recovered. Our lips danced together in sync. I gasped as his hands went lower and grabbed my butt. Heat traveled throughout my body. I broke away to fill my lungs, and received a growl of protest from him.

  "I'm sorry I said for you to leave, I was just tired." he said leaning his forehead against mine. I smiled up at him.

  "It's okay." I said. He grabbed my hand and tugged me towards the bed.

  "Terrence, I uh, I need to talk to you about something." I said as we settled back into the bed. He looked over at me.

   "What is it gorgeous? " he asked. His use of the word gorgeous made me tingle.

   "It's about James." I said. His eyes narrowed.

   "Did he hurt you? Did he touch you? Because if he did I'll kill that little dipshit." he growled.

   "No, nothing like that." I quickly said shaking my head. He relaxed.

   "Well then what is it?" he asked.

   "Like I said James has a mate, but his mate is staying at some hotel." I said my eyes pleading.

  He looked at me. "So you want to know if she can stay with us." he stated more than asked. I nodded my head. He sighed and looked over at me.

  "Oh okay she can stay." he said. I beamed up at him. I had to go tell James. I jumped out of bed and rushed to the door. I had to change my clothes first.