Chapter 16

~Makeena~

I sat in the living room on the couch with Sofia to my left and Darcy to my right. Aaron was sitting in a recliner a few feet away from us. There was nothing to do. I scanned the room and noticed that there was a wooden cabinet with one long door. Hmm.

  I got up and walked over to it. The door had no handle just a small black button near the end. I reached for it turned to face Sofia and Darcy who each nodded their head as if saying 'go ahead push it.' I turned back around and pushed the button. It made a clicking noise as the one long door slid to the right to reaveal a plasma screen TV. I smiled brightly.

   Yes. A TV. I hadn't watched TV in like forever. I turned to the girls who were also smiling. Even Aaron had a glint in his eyes.

   "You didn't know about this?" I asked Darcy. She shook her head no.

   "Sam never mentioned it." she said. I turned back to the TV and quickly found the power button. I eagerly pressed it and watched as the TV came to life. I grabbed the remote and ran to the couch before jumping on it. We all busted out in giggles. I saw Aaron shaking his head.

   I quickly motioned for the girls to move farther down the couch. They slid to the far left arm.

   "Come on Aaron." I said patting the spot between me and the right arm of the couch.

   Aaron looked at me before sighing. He got up from the recliner and joined me on the couch. I smiled up at him all goofy like and watched as he cracked a smile. A smile I hadn't seen since I was eight.

   "He does smile." I whispered before surfing through the TV channels. We decided to watch The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, at least Terrence has all the movie channels. It was just starting so we all got comfortable, knowing this movie would be pretty long.

                      ****

  We were all in the living room still watching the same movie. It was long, but it only had a few minutes left. Aaron had his arm over the couch resting above my shoulders but not exactly touching them.

   "Mine." I heard a growl from the doorway say. I turned my head to see a very mad Terrence making his way over to where I was. Aaron quickly dropped his arm.

    Terrence grabbed me from under my arms and pulled me off the couch before shoving me behind his back. My eyes widened slightly.

   "Don't you ever touch her." Terrence growled. Aaron stood up from where he was standing.

   "Don't tell me what to do." he said calmly. Terrence took a step towards him, but I grabbed his arm.

   "Terrence stop, what's your problem?" I asked. Aaron hadn't done anything wrong. Terrence whipped around to face me.

   "He had his arm around you, only I do that!" he shouted.

   "You're mine and only mine." he growled. My eyes widened, but then realization hit and I smiled up at him. He was jealous.

   "You don't have to be jealous, we both know I'm yours, and Aaron is like a brother." I said. Terrence's eyes softened. He sighed before turning around to face Aaron.

   "Look dude I'm sorry, it's just that, well I uh-" Terrence began.

   "Don't worry about it bro'." Aaron said cutting him off. Terrence smiled before nodding at him in thanks for shutting up his babbling. He turned around to me and grabbed my hand before pulling me up the stairs to our room.

   I smirked as he locked the door behind us and attacked my lips.

   "Mine." he growled before picking me up and laying me on the bed. Before long our clothes were off and we were entangled with each other.

   "I love you." he said slightly out of breath.

   "I love you too." I said. I loved him more than I thought I could love someone. And I wanted to love him forever, and I would.

__________________________________________

Vote, comment, Become A Fan!! Suggestions are welcome in the comments. Luv ya!!