Chapter 14

~Terrence~

  "You know Luke won't just stay away." Sam said. Makeena and the girls were outside doing something in the garden while we were all in my office, even that bloodsucker Aaron.

   I sighed heavily before looking at Sam. "I know that and if he's stupid enough to think that he can take me in a fight, then I would be more than happy to show that little dip-shit that he's wrong." I said calmly, but I was about to burst on the inside.

    "Luke has an army." I heard Aaron say. I turned my head to face him. He was leaning against my door with his arms crossed lazily over his chest.

    "And they aren't just werewolves and vampires." he said looking at me straight in the eyes. Not just werewolves and vampires?

    "What kind of army?" James asked.

    "The kind that has no remorse. The kind even Mister Big Bad Alpha should fear." he said. I glared at him.

   "Who exactly is on this 'army' of his?" Sam asked. I looked at Aaron.

   "He has witches, wizards and fairies. Along with werewolves and vampires." he said looking at the wall. Fairies? How the hell did he get fairies to join his army?

   "How did he get fairies?" I asked. Aaron turned to and smiled.

   "Lets just say he's pretty persuasive." Aaron said. Great. Juarez what we needed. A war.

  "You know what we have to do." Sam said. I turned to him and sighed.

   "If he wants a war we'll give him one." I said. "Sam contact as many alphas as you cab and tell them the situation, I will too." I said looking out the window.

   I could see the garden. I saw Makeena and Sofia and Darcy sitting on the ground laughing about something. My mate was so beautiful. I wouldn't let anything happen to her again.

   "And don't forget to tell them that a war is coming." I said still looking at Makeena.

   "Okay." I heard Sam say before the door closed shut. There was a war coming.

  ~Makeena~
   I walked inside the house with Darcy on my left and Sofia on my right. We were all laughing and enjoying ourselves. We had been in the garden to pick weeds since Mark was on vacation. But we had soon forgotten all about our job and instead started goofing off. I was all dirty and sweaty. Darcy and Sofia were the same.

   "I gotta go take a shower." I said walking up the stairs.

   "Yea me too." Darcy and Sofia said at the same time. Sofia went to the left and walked down the hallway towards her bathroom as Darcy and I walked up the stairs. I waved a goodbye to Darcy as she walked into her room, which was once my room. I opened the door to my new room to find Terrence fast asleep on the bed. I smiled at his sleeping figure and walked over to the dresser.

    I opened the first drawer, which was mine, and grabbed a change of clothes. When I shut the drawer it made a click sound and I heard Terrence groan.

    "Babe, is that you?" I heard him ask. Damn he had a sexy sleepy voice.

   "Yea I'm taking a shower." I said walking towards the bathroom door. I opened it and walked inside. I sit my clothes on the counter along with my towel and turned on the shower. I adjusted the water before stripping of my clothes and getting inside.

    I took a quick shower and jumped out. I quickly got dressed and walked back into our room. Terrence was fast asleep again. I wondrous why he was so tired. It was only 5:30 p.m.

    I shrugged it off and got inside the bed with Terrence. He rolled over and wrapped his arm tightly around my waist.

   "Love...You." he mumbled sleepily.

   "Love you too." I said. I cosed my eyes and drifted off.

__________________________________________

Comment, Vote, Become A Fan!