Chapter 21

~Makeena~

   I happily sat on my bed as Terrence continued his phone call about ordering our new furniture.

  "Okay thank you." I heard him say as he ended the call. I turned to face him and smiled. He smiled back at me and his white teeth sparkled like diamonds.

   I quickly looked away before I was caught gawking. My eyes landed on all the furniture catalogues that were spreaded across the top of the dresser.

   I looked at the doorway that still didn't have a door. Terrence followed my gaze and smiled.

   "I'm sorry for, you know, the door." I said pointing to where the door once was.

   "I'm sorry for locking you in." he said. I looked up at him and smiled.

   "It's okay." I said shrugging. Terrence looked at me before he started to make his way towards me. My breath hitched as he cupped my cheeks and leaned down close to my face.

  Tingles and sparks spread throughout my body as his lips met mine.

  Our lips danced together in a perfect harmony. I smiled through the kiss as he got on top of me, causing the bed to dip under his weight. He roamed his hands up and down my body.

  I broke the kiss as realization hit.

  "Babe, we don't have a door." I said out of breath.

  "Damn, we really need one." he said smiling down at me. I laughed lightly as he pecked my nose then my lips.

  Our eyes snapped to the door as someone cleared their throat. I found an embarrassed Sam looking at us.Terrence got off of me and I sat up.

  "How is it that you're always walking in on us?" Terrence asked crossing his arms over his chest.

  "Twice little brother." he responded making Terrence roll his eyes.

   "Anyways we need to talk." Sam continued. I looked at Terrence who looked curious. Great. Something else new.

  I sighed as I stood up and headed towards the door. Sam turned around and headed towards the stairs. I stayed behind with Terrence.

  "What's this about?" I asked.

  "I honestly don't know." Terrence responded.

   We made to the end of the stairs and walked into the empty living room.

  Aaron, Darcy, Sofia, and James were already there. I looked at them raising my eyebrows.

  "What's going on?" I asked. Aaron was the first to speak.

  "We have news about Luke, and it's not good." Aaron said. I inwardly groaned. Not this prick again.

   "What is it?" Terrence asked not less then a second after Aaron had shut his mouth.

   "Luke isn't done yet." Aaron started. Terrence wrapped his arm around my waist.

   "That little fight that happened was just the beginning." Aaron continued. Terrence tightened his grip on my waist.

   "Like I said Luke has an army. An army that is ruthless and has no remorse. That army is prepared for battle, we need to make sure that we are too." Aaron said. Terrence pulled me even closer.

   "I've already contacted my kind and they have agreed to help in the battle." Aaron stated. I looked up at Terrence and saw a muscle jump in his cheek.

  "Thank you, we need all the help we can get." Terrence said. I looked up at him and smiled.

   "Alphas in the state have agreed to fight." Sam said.

   "How many?" I asked. All eyes snapped to me.

  "All of them, which means fifteen and that means over 80 of our own plus the recruits Aaron has gotten." Sam said. I nodded. What if our army wasn't enough compared to the stronger supernatural beings that Luke had in his army? What if it all ended in the worst possible way?

  "Makeena are you okay?" I heard Sofia ask. I looked up to find all eyes on me once again.

  "Yeah, it's just that Luke has more powerful beings on his side. I mean what if their army is stronger then ours?" I asked.

   "She's right." Aaron said.

  "I know witches and faries too." James said taking a step forward. My eyes snapped to his, along with everyone else's.

   "What? I used to live in a magical community. I still kept in touch with them. " James said. I stared at him with my unasked question. Were they still in touch?

  "Well?" Sam asked. I shook my head at his blunt tone.

  "Well I guess I could give them a call and tell them the situation." James said. I smiled at him in gratitude as Sam nodded and James turned to go to his room and make the call.

  This was really happening. There was a war coming. People were going to die. I sighed. Everything was going to change.

__________________________________________

Vote, Comment, Become A Fan!!!