Chapter 11

~Terrence~

  Everything hurt. My arms, my legs, it seemed as if every single one of my muscles had went through an extreme workout. I knew it was Makeena.

   What the hell was Luke doing to her? Anger boiled through my blood as my wolf took over. I ran to the front door and flung it open. I ran into the woods as I began to shift. My bones cracked and popped as fur grewg

all over my body.

   My dark black wolf was the outcome. I ran as far as I could. I smelt for Makeena. I ran and ran until the sun had left the sky and the moon soon took its place. I looked at the moon and flung my head back. I howled. I howled as loud as I could. I howled for Makeena. I howled for my sun.
~Makeena~

Tonight was Blake's turn to beat me. They only beat me in the night. During the day I would just sit in my cell and wait, wait for the hell that they would bring.

   The sound of footsteps echoed throughout the dungeon. I looked up to see Aaron. Where was Luke?

   He unlocked the cell door and walked quickly towards me.

   "Luke couldn't make it but Blake did and he doesn't like to wait so get off your ass and come on." he commanded roughly. I quickly got up and made my way up to the dreaded beat arena, which was my new name for it.

   I slowly made my way inside the room as Aaron walked to the steel door.

   "Don't have too much fun." Aaron said sternly as he smirked at Blake.

   "No promises." Blake said smiling at me. I coiled back slightly. Aaron opened the steel door and walked out slamming it shut behind him.

    "You want to know something Makeena?" Blake asked walking towards me. I raised my eyebrows slightly.

   "What?" I whispered.

   "You're one of the weakest werewolves I've ever met, not evening shifting to protect yourself." he sneered in disgust.

   I looked at him. He wasn't Aaron. I didn't care if I killed him. Before I could respond he punched me in the stomach causing all the air to leave my lungs. I doubled over and fell to the hard floor. 'Kill him' my wolf growled. Right.

    My whole body started to shake as my bones started popping. Blake's eyes widened.

   "Here comes wolfie. " he said cracking his knuckles. I growled loudly at him as my brown wolf took over. I towered over him, but he just looked up at me.

    I jumped towards him making him think he was my target. He ducked and I ran towards the door. I took the latch in my teeth and pulled. I heard bolts cracking and metal screeching. Yes I was going to escape!

    Strong arms wrapped around the back of my wolf where my ribs were. They squeezed tightly and I released the latch in pain as my wolf whimpered.

    I shifted back into my human form as I clutched my ribs. My clothes hung to my body plastered with sweat. For some odd reason my clothes never shredded when I shifted.

    "That's what you get you filthy bitch!" Blake said kicking me in my legs. He bent down to where his face was inches above mine. His teeth became longer as his fangs rested on his bottom lip.

   "I wonder what you taste like." he said looking at my neck. My eyes widened in horror. He leaned down and was by my neck before I had time to blink. I felt his teeth skim my neck. He licked a spot above my collarbone before sticking his teeth into my neck. I put my hands on his shouldest and tried to push him off of me, but he was too strong and I was becoming weaker from loss of blood. I wiggled and tried to get out of his grasp but failed.

   My body sighed when he finally released his grip and pulled his teeth away from my neck. He licked blood from around his lips as he smiled down at me.

    "You tasted quit good, for a dog." he said. My vision started to get hazy as he yanked me to my feet and hauled me back to my cell. He locked the door before walking away.

   I lied on the hard ground and shivered. My thoughts wandered to Terrence. Tears brimmed my eyes. I missed him. I felt like my composure was slipping. I just hoped he found me before too much slipped away.

__________________________________________

Vote, Comment, Become A Fan!