Chapter 35

~Makeena~
  "Terrence, Makeena, there are signs of disturbance at the far east borders." Emanuel, James and Sofia's now seventeen year old son said as me and Terrence listened intently.

  It had been sixteen years since me and Terrence had gotten married, and Aaron had left, without a word for sixteen years. Sixteen years since the war, since our truce with Luke

  I was now 35 years old, and Terrence was 37, even though he looked younger.

  "Okay I'll inform the guards so they will be on high alert." Terrence said in his formal voice.

  I nodded at Emanuel as he exited the office.

  "Mom, Damion won't give me my phone!" Our thirteen year old daughter, Allison said as she barged into the office with our fifteen year old son dragging slowly behind.

  "Damion give your sister her phone back." I said putting my hands on my hips and trying my best to scare him.

  He sighed loudly before handing Allison her phone back.

  Damion looked just like Terrence, black hair and blue eyes, while Allison had dark brown hair and a mix of blue-green eyes.

  Allison smirked at Damion as she shoved her way past him, leaving Damion in the office alone.

  "Why do you keep messing with your sister?" I asked.

  This was the third this week that they had been fighting.

  He answered my question with a shrug.

  "I keep seeing her talking to this guy at school and he's a bad influence, but each time I try to talk to her about it she gets all defensive and then I get mad." Damion said shoving his hands in his jeans pocket.

  I smiled and rolled my eyes as I playfully ruffled his shaggy hair.

  "Mom." he groaned as he fixed his hair and walked our of the office.

  He loved her so much, he just didn't act like it.

  "Kids huh?" I asked as I shit Terrence a smile.

  "All ours." he replied leaning down to kiss me.

  "Sorry to interrupt but you have a visitor Makeena." Henry, Sam and Darcy's only child said. He was sixteen and was definitely a surprise to us all. James and Sofia had three children. Emanuel, of course, and a set of twin girls who were eight, Sarah and Farah. Luke and Crystal had three children. It seemed like once they started they couldn't stop or something. There was Karen who was three, Vanessa who was seven, and Christian who was fourteen.

  Only they weren't afraid to call us alpha and Luna. I much preferred Makeena anyways.

  "Okay." I said pecking Terrence on the cheek as I met Henry at the door who then led me towards our library.

  "Tell your mom I decided on Monday as our mom's night out." I told Henry as I smiled at him then walked inside. I heard his 'okay' before he left.

I walked inside and a very familiar scent filled my senses.

  I scanned the library and squealed in delight when I found a very special someone standing at the far right corner.

  "Aaron!" I shrieked as I ran forward and flung myself into his arms, even though I was a little too old to be doing that kind of thing.

  He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me with a squeeze before releasing me.

  I looked up at him to see that he hasn't changed one little bit.

  He was a vampire and even though he was the sane age as me he looked like an eighteen year old.

  "Makeena." he said smiling.

"I missed you." I said returning the smile. It was true I had missed Aaron, more than I would ever tell him.

  "I missed you too." he replied.

  "So what have you been doing these past years?" he asked.

  "Well being the Luna of course, I have two kids, Damion and Allison."

  "What about you?" I asked.

  "Just traveling seeing the world." he replied with a shrug, but I could tell there was more.

  "And...?" I asked implying for him to continue. He let out a sigh as he spoke again.

  "I found my beloved." he said quietly. My eyes widened at his statement. A beloved was a vampire's soulmate, it was pretty much the sane thing as having a mate.

  "Tell me everything!" I excitedly demanded.

  "Well her name is Francesca and she's nineteen. I told her everything and she's human but she still wants to be with me. But she's human and she will eventually die, if I don't change her, and I would completely loose it if I didn't have her. I love her so much Makeena." he said, his tone sad.

  "Did you tell her that?" I questioned. It was best to just talk to us girls, as we loved it, and hated when boys didn't.

  "Yea, she said she wanted to be like me, so we could always be together." he said. My face scrunched up in confusion as I studied him.

  "I came here to tell you that I when I leave this time I will only come back once more," he started but I hurriedly cut him off.

  "Wait you're going to leave again? And not cone back?" I screeched.

  "You didn't let me finish. I will only come back once more, but I will stay here with you until you are no longer upon this earth, and after that I will watch over your children and the many generations to come, I will always be here." he stated.

  My eyes widened as tears filled them. I didn't know what to say so I said nothing, I didn't have to.

  I sprang forward and hugged him tightly.

  "Thank you." I whispered.

                             ****

"It's beautiful tonight." I said as me and Terrence stood outside on the balcony that we had built, after I had begged for three whole days.

  "Nothing is as beautiful as you are." he said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I smiled and leaned back into him.

  I sighed in content.

  Aaron had left an hour ago with a promise to return within a weeks time.

  Things were going to be okay.

  We were going to be okay.

  Maybe the world didn't hate me, but knew that I was strong enough to handle all the things it threw my way, and I was.

  And it all paid off.

  Every little bit of it.
____________________________________

So that was the epilogue! The book is finally over. So sad I know.
  I wanted to thank everyone who read the book one last time.
  Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  I love all of y'all.
  Vote it up would ya?!?!
  Okay peace out.
   XD  XD