Who Do I Choose? (Part 1)

Basically Archie cheats on ?? with ?? and now he has decisions to make. Enjoy!

Thank you all for 15k reads!

Archie's POV
The sun shines brightly in my window as my alarm blares in my ears. My head is throbbing as I recall the events of the party that took place here last night. Shots. Dancing. Singing. Keg stands. You name a drunken party activity and I most likely did it last night. I groan and lean to hit the snooze button, but when reaching across my bed to do so I put my arm weight on a petite figure. My heart stops and I try to figure out who is in my bed without having to open my eyes. My girlfriend Valerie is out of town and missed the party so I already know that I cheated on her, but who did I cheat on her with. "Oh dear god please let this be a dream" I hear a familiar voice groan. Veronica Lodge.

12 hours earlier: 12:30 pm
"Thanks for helping me clean up, Ronnie" I say, still drunk from all of the shots. "No problem, Arch. You're so drunk" she says with a laugh. "You are too" I say defensively. "Yeah but I've built up a tolerance, remember the lavish New York party lifestyle that I used to partake in?" She says running her hand through her hair. "Very true" I say "why did you party so much? If you don't mind me asking?" I ask, trying not to offend her in anyway. "Going to parties in expensive clothes and hanging out with A-listers was my way of forgetting what was going on at home" she says. "Forgetting what?" I ask while shaking my head "I mean you were practically a social media celebrity" I add. She nods her head "Yeah but behind all of the selfies and clever captions was my home life. My parents always lying to me, tearing families apart. I hid it from them but it killed me that they were like that. So my way of coping, even if it was only for a few hours and ended with me having a major headache and throwing up in a toilet... it was worth it. Because I had a few hours of not being me" she says quietly. "Woah..." I mutter "I had no idea" I finish, putting my hand on her leg. "Yeah I've gotten good at hiding it" she says with a laugh. "Well you can't hide anymore" I say. She gives me a look "what do you mean" she asks. I smirk "well I see you now, what your life was like. You can't hide, anymore" I say. She smiles "thanks, Archie" she says, finally connecting our eyes. My heart races but I don't know why. I'm with Valerie. But when I say her name in my head my toes don't curl like the way they do when I say Veronica's name. Veronica. Before I know it I'm leaning in and kissing her. Although startled by my suddenness she starts to kiss me back. It's a bit sloppy from the alcohol that's still affecting us slightly, but it's good. It's right. Actually it's not right, this is the last thing I should really be doing. I have a girlfriend. But this feels right, so as of now, that's enough.

She sits up and straddles my lap, deepening the kiss. I pull her closer to me and she pulls gently at my hair, making it harder for me to know that this is wrong. She reaches down to the hem of my shirt and starts to pull it up over my head. I pull my arms out of the shirt and toss it across the room. Her hands go down my chest, over my abs, and around my back. Her soft hands run along my skin and I pull her even closer to me, making her moan. "Upstairs?" She asks between kisses. "Mmhm" I say into the kiss, then standing and lifting her up. She wraps her legs around my waist tightly and I walk through my living room then up the stairs to my room. I set her down on the bed and get on top of her, moving my lips from hers to her neck. Her breath tickles my neck and her lips brush my ear. I slide my hand up her dress and I gently turn her to the side so I can unzip her dress. When it's fully unzipped she pulls the dress down and uses her legs to kick the dress completely off. Her hands undo my belt and undoes my button and zipper. I kick my pants off and start kissing Veronica again. I know this is wrong, but stopping is the last thing on my mind.

Back to the present
"It's not a dream" I mutter while sitting up. She sits up too but keeps the sheet wrapped around her. "Oh my god we..." She says. I nod my head "yes. We did" I say bluntly. "I can't believe this" she says putting her face in her hands. "What do I say to Val?" I ask running my hands through my hair. She looks at me "I don't know. I'm sorry" she says looking at me. "No I'm sorry, I shouldn't have... you know.... taken advantage" I say awkwardly. "No you didn't, we both knew what we were doing" she says. "Can you uh turn around?" She asks "I should get dressed" she finishes. "Oh yeah, sure" I say turning around and facing the wall.

Veronica's POV
He turns around and faces the wall and I get up out of his bed, taking the sheet with me. I pull on my bra and underwear then I step into my party dress from last night, since it's the only thing I have with me. "I'm done" I say and he turns around. "I'm gonna... go downstairs" I say walking out the door. "Ronnie. Don't leave, just wait down there so we can talk" he says. I nod my head and walk out the door closing it behind me. I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen and I sit down at the breakfast bar. I lean my head in my hands and groan. I just had sex with one of my best friends, who is dating another one of my friends. "Oh my god" I whisper and lay my head on my hands. What am I going to do?

This was probably a little boring but tomorrow's will be better, I just needed to do the back story first. Hope you all liked this! 💕