This is wrong... Right? (Part 2)

Thank you so much for 5k ❤️❤️❤️

Veronica's POV
I'm lying in bed next to my husband thinking about another man. I'm no better than a cheater, considering that I'm thinking of Archie.

They way he kissed me.

They way he touched me.

It was all perfect. Reggie is the opposite, he uses me to feel good himself. Archie took pride in pleasing me above anything else. I can't stop thinking about it. I look over at Reggie and he's fast asleep and I get out of bed and go into my closet to change.

I walk out and the sun is just about to rise, so I grab my phone and send Archie a text:

V: rise and shine Archiekins, we have a big day ahead of us. Where should we work today?

I put my phone on the table not expecting a response for hours but my phone pings in seconds:

A: come over to my apartment, 1834 Oakdale dr. Apartment 5D

I smile and respond back

V: be there in an hour

I get in my car and drive off to Pops to pick us up pancakes, bacon, and a strawberry milkshake. I refuse to drink milkshakes this early in the morning but Archie has no problem.

I pull into the parking lot of his apartment complex and I look out the window, it's not bad. I grab our food and start walking inside and I get in the elevator selecting floor 5. The elevator dings as the doors open and I walk out and look for apartment D. I walk past A, and then after B, C... D. I knock on the door of his apartment and he opens the door, shirtless of all things. "Hey sorry, time escaped me. Come in I just have to grab a shirt" he says as he lets me in. "Did you eat?" I ask him holding up the Pops bag. "No, thank god. Let me guess Pancakes, bacon, and a strawberry milkshake. Since you refuse to drink morning milkshakes" he says as he walks into what I assume is his room. "It's insane" I shout, loud enough to hear me. "I know. But a little insanity never hurt anyone" he says walking into the living room. He walks over to me and takes the Pops bag from my hand and says "lets dig in."

Hours go by and I have a massive headache from all of the bullshit we're trying to figure out. "Please. We need a break" Archie says lying his head down. "Agreed" I say standing from the table. "Mind if I take a look around" I ask turning around. "no go ahead" he says getting up to join me. I walk through his apartment and I almost smile at all of the things in here that just scream Archie. "It's nice, I approve" I say turning to face him. "Oh thank god" he says jokingly as he puts his hand on his chest. "I've been so worried" he says with a laugh. I laugh with him and he steps a bit closer. My breath quickens and I try my best to cover it up. "I'm sure you will fill your dad in with everything that we did here... with the uh- your business" I say. He nods "Yeah of course... is everything okay?" He asks stepping closer and softening his voice. "Ye- Yeah I'm good" I say trying to back up again but running into his desk top. He lifts his hands to my waist and I let out a nervous laugh. "Your hands" I say quietly. "What about them" he asks looking me in the eyes.

Reggie
Reggie
Reggie

I repeat his name in my head over and over again, as a way to remind myself that I'm married. "They're on my waist" I say finally making eye contact with him. My heart speeds up and my stomach flips. "Oh yeah... I guess they are" he says looking down at his hands, pretending that he has no idea what he's doing. "If you want me to stop just say so" he whispers again. "I'm married" I say closing my eyes. "Is that you asking me to stop" he asks, his voice sounding deeper. I breathe in a sharp breath and I go to say yes but what weirdly comes out instead is "No..." He pulls me in and connects our lips and I feel a rush of adrenaline go through me.

Veronica stop
You're married
What are you doing?

Those words ring through my head but the only thing I'm actually thinking of is Archie's lips on mine. My hands in his hair. His hands on my waist and my back. I moan into the kiss and he lifts me up and I wrap my arms around his waist, tightly. He sets me on the desk but I keep my legs around his waist, pressing our bodies together. He kisses my neck and sucks right on my sweet spot, the spot Reggie never bothered to find. I moan in his ear and I dig my nails into his back.

Believe me Reggie is good at this stuff too, but Archie is incredible. He makes me feel more woman than anyone ever has. I open my eyes and I see my wedding ring shining and I come to my senses. I pull away fast and unwrap my legs from his waist and hop down from the desk.

"I'm sorry, Ronnie" he says breathless. "You're married that shouldn't have happened" he finishes shaking his head. "Me being married isn't the problem. I'm almost positive Reggie had sex with his receptionist in our bed so affair doesn't matter in our marriage" I say while adjusting my dress. "So the problem is that..?" He asks confused. "Reggie and his receptionist were just sex. Archie this still means something to me. This is an actual affair" I say gesturing towards him. "I have to go home, to my husband" I say as I quickly grab my stuff and leave his apartment, without another word.

This is kind of short but I'll be updating again today. Just wanted to update early so you guys didn't have to wait all day for Varchie 💕