Milkshakes

Despite how much I cringe when writing smut, I'll write it for you guys :) also thank you for 4k reads ❤️

Veronica's POV
"I'll be there in 5 minutes" Archie says quickly before hanging up the phone. I had just told him that my parents left, and they'd be gone till tomorrow evening. I laugh to myself as I stand to check myself in the mirror. I'm wearing white silk high rise shorts, stopping just below my belly button, and a matching white silk loose crop top. I spray some of my Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume on my neck and then brush out my hair. "Perfect" I say to myself, smiling in the mirror.

10 minutes later I hear a knock at the door and I stand up from my couch and walk to open it. I swing the door open and lean against it, still not giving him enough room to walk in. "What happened to 5 minutes" I ask. He not so discretely looks me up and down and then smirks at me "I stopped for milkshakes" he says holding up the foam carry out cups from Pops. "Double chocolate, hold the cherry" he says handing it to me. I smile and take it, moving aside so he can come in. He sets his milkshake on the table and takes his jacket off and puts it across the back of the chair and I walk over to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my back, placing his warm hands on my exposed skin. The warmth of his hands on my back makes me weak at the knees but his grip on me is the only thing keeping me up. "I missed you today" he says looking at my lips, he's still not very discreet. "You look great by the way" he says unwrapping his arms from my waist and playing with the thin silk straps on my shoulders, "you should wear white more often" he finishes. I smirk "you mean I should wear white more often, or I should wear this more often" I say eyeing him. "Well I mean both honestly. But I don't think anyone besides me should be allowed to see you in shorts this short" he says moving his hands to the hem of my shorts, right below my ass. His voice sounds deeper, more serious. My stomach flips and I smile at him a bit, "our milkshakes are melting" I say leaning across him to grab the cup, making sure he catches a whiff of my perfume, which is his favorite by the way. I grab the cup and pull it back and try to walk away but Archie's hands are still on my straps, but my sudden moves make one of them fall. He slowly lifts the strap back in place keeping his eyes focused on my almost bare shoulder. I take the lid off of my milk shake and before I can even take a sip Archie dips his finger in the whipped cream and licks it off his finger. "Don't you have your own?" I ask narrowing my eyes a bit. "Yeah but I'd rather share one" he says moving even closer, I didn't even know that was possible. "Share" I say looking down at the milkshake "Okay" I finish with a smile. I lick off a big dollop of whipped cream from the top of the milkshake and I kiss him forcefully. He kisses me back right away and I set the milkshake on the table. I wrap my arms around his neck and his arms tighten around my waist, I can feel his muscles flexing. His tongue explores my mouth until he pulls away, leaving the 2 of us breathless. "That was a good milkshake" he says smiling. "Hmm theres always more" I say against his lips. He reaches down to the milkshake and grabs some whipped cream on his finger and holds it up to my mouth. I smile a bit and then lick the whipped cream off his finger, my tongue lingering on his finger. He leans down and kisses me, grabbing the sides of my face. I wrap my arms around him and I tug on his shirt, dying to touch his skin. He lifts his arms up and I pull his shirt over his head and he tosses it to the couch. He wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up. I wrap my arms around his neck and I kiss him back hungrily. He turns and sets me on the table, rattling it and knocking over both milkshakes. He pulls away and looks at them and their spilled contents, "Shit" he says. He tries to step back but I wrap my legs around his waist tighter and I turn his face to mine "leave it" I say and he smiles and starts kissing me again. He pulls off my shirt and starts kissing my neck and I moan. He starts coming closer and I lean back on the table, further and further, until I'm on my back and he's hovering over me. He roughly kisses my neck and starts to suck on the spot right under my jaw, the spot. I wrap my legs tighter around his waist and moan again "Hmm Archie" I let out as I lean my head back. He smiles at me, proud of the effect he has on me, and kisses me again. His thumbs slip into the waist band of my pants and pull them down exposing my black lace underwear, which matches my back lace bra. He kisses me again and I move my hands from his back to his ribs down to his belt. I undo the latch on his belt and pull it out and toss it onto the floor. Part of me thinks we shouldn't have sex where I eat dinner with my parents, but another part of me thinks it's hilarious. Before I know it his pants are off and he's about to remove my underwear when he stops. "What are you doing" I ask running my hands through his hair. He looks me in the eyes and smiles genuinely and says "I love you". I smile back at him and lean my forehead on his "I love you too" I say smiling. He kisses me and removes my underwear and we keep going from there.

"That may not have been our smartest idea" Archie says laughing breathlessly. "Considering that we just had sex on my kitchen table and now we're covered in sticky milkshakes? I may have to agree" I say laughing too. He sits up and kisses me. "This just gives us an excuse to shower together" he says with a wink. I laugh and get up and walk into my room and I lean outside the door way, "you coming" I ask smiling. He jumps up and chases me and I shriek and run into the bathroom laughing.

Okay this was my first time writing smut so it wasn't extremely smutty, at least I think. Hope you guys like it anyway ❤️