This is wrong... Right? (Part 1)

Okay I just got this idea and I really like it, I really hope you guys like it too. This will probably have a lot of parts.

Veronica's POV
"Babe, please tell me again why we're back in this shit hole town" my husband, Reggie, yells from the living room. "Because honey, I have business to do with Andrews Construction" I say to him, for the millionth time. Reggie and I got married 4 years ago, right out of college. What turned into a rebound after my break up with Archie turned into dating which turned into marriage, like it's supposed to. He walks into my old bedroom at the Pembrooke where I stand in front of my mirror adjusting my diamonds on my neck, "should I be worried? About Andrews and you? You two were all over each other back in high school" Reggie says as he hugs me from behind. I smile and turn around to face him. "That was high school. I'm married to you. So no, you have nothing to worry about" I say putting my hands on his face. He smiles and leans down to kiss me, if only he knew that in that moment I was thinking about how many times I've kissed Archie in this room.

"I'll text you later" Reggie says as I step in my car, on my way to meet Fred and Archie. My palms are sweating already and I haven't even started the car. I turn on the ignition and start down the road to Andrew's construction.

I pull into the parking lot and I look out the window and can't help but smile. It's still the same. I grab my bag and I step out of my car and start walking to Fred's trailer. I knock on the door and I hear someone hollar "coming!". Seconds later the door swings open and I'm greeted by Fred Andrews. "Veronica" He says smiling and hugging me. I hug him back "Fred. How are you" I ask. "I'm good. How are you? As successful as the stocks say so?" He asks pulling away. "Let's go with that" I say laughing. I look over to the left and Archie is approaching. "Hey Ronnie" he says smiling at me. I smile back and hug him "Archie. It's so good to see you" I say. When I hug him I'm greeted by his scent, the way he's always smelled. This was my absolute favorite cologne that he owned, I'm glad he still wears it. We pull away and we all sit to get down to business. "What did my assistant say to you over the phone on... Thursday?" I ask checking my calendar. "That our final payment was never received. That was the first problem" Archie says. I shake my head "I'm sorry. My assistant was... interesting. He was repositioned, so that won't happen again. I'll be taking over your files personally" I say typing away. "What did we do to get the CEO herself?" Fred asks with a laugh. "Couldn't let my Andrews men struggle now could I?" I ask smiling. The door to the trailer swings open and I look back "Fred we've got a problem. We need you outside" someone says frantically. "Well I'm in the middle of a-" Fred starts, "no go. We're good for today" I say. He nods and runs out to check on the commotion. "We're actually done so we can meet again tomorrow, same time?" I ask Archie, while putting my laptop away. "Yeah tomorrow is good" he says. "Do you want to grab some lunch and catch up?" He asks out if nowhere. "Uhh" I say while thinking it over. "You don't have to if you have plans or something..." he says. I shake my head "actually I'd love to. Pops?" I ask smiling. He smiles back and says "You read my mind."

We sit in the booth at Pops laughing at some old memory. Archie sighs after so much laughter. "So how's Reggie?" He asks. I look down at my wedding ring and shrug. "He's good I guess" I say looking back up. "You guess? You're married to the guy, you don't know how he's doing" he asks laughing. I laugh too "he's Reggie. He's always good, as long as he has a mirror and money... don't tell him I said that" I say narrowing my eyes at him. "I'd never" he says laughing. "So how deep are we in this" Archie asks seriously, about his dad and the company. "I can get you out of it, I promise. But it will take a lot of hard work and late nights" I say eating a fry. "So get used to me bossing you around because it'll be happening until you guys are back on your feet" I say. He nods his head "thank you,
Ronnie" he says. I nod my head and smile at him and he smiles back.

I don't miss him.
Not at all.

Why am I lying to myself?

I love Reggie

But I'm in love with Archie, I always have been.

This is wrong... right?

Okay this is short but I wanted to share this idea with you guys and see what you think. Part 2 tomorrow and it will be longer!