Victim (part 2)

Veronica's POV

I pull into the Pembrooke with my blood still boiling. Blackmail. I need to Blackmail him. I have pictures and old videos from parties in New York, certainly one has to show something to lock Nick up. I quickly walk into the lobby and avoid Andre's pleasantries and race to the elevators. In the chaos of driving here I missed the dozens of texts and phone calls I was getting and I pull out my phone:

Archie: Ronnie where are you
Archie: Baby please
Archie: *6 missed calls*
Betty: V. Please. We're worried
Betty: Please don't do anything you'll regret
Betty: *4 missed calls*
Jughead: Okay I understand needing space but this is even too much for me. Just let me know you're okay and give me a fake address, I'll stall the rest of the Scooby gang for you.
Jughead: *3 missed calls*

The elevator door opens on my floor and I run out and into my house. I throw my jacket on my bed and run into my closet. I go to the very back and push the clothes aside and pull out several boxes of pictures and hard drives of videos from parties. This will be a long day.

Hours have passed. Or maybe days. I have no idea, anger makes you lose sense of time. My phone rings again for the millionth time and I look again, Archie. I sigh and push it aside. I know he's probably scared but I can't talk to him right now. He'll ask about the party and I cannot talk about that. I still feel disgusted with myself about that night. I can't even think about it let alone talk about it. I trusted Nick, my whole life Nick was my person. I told him everything. We did everything together, and I mean everything. He was my desperate booty call or when I just needed someone to make out with. I let him touch me. I let him sleep with me. All the things I've done with Archie, the love of my life, I did with Nick first. I feel the walls closing in and I run into my room. I'm choking trying to breathe but my lungs don't fill. I let out a sob and fall on the floor. "I can't" I keep repeating over and over. I hear my  front door open and Archie runs into my room. Betty and Jughead follow in after. "Oh Ronnie" Archie sighs and wraps me up in his arms. "I didn't tell you. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry" I say trying to hold back tears, failing at it too. "No shh. It's okay. You don't ever have to talk about it. Not unless you want to" he whispers in my ear. I pull back to look at his face. He looks worried and upset but otherwise, he looks like Archie. My Archie. I let out a small abrupt laugh and I put my hands on his face. "God I love you" he smiles at me and says "I love you too Ronnie"

Hope you like this! Let me know if I should do a part 3 to describe the blackmail or if I should just leave it like this.