Chapter Thirty-Three

Kaitlyns pov.

9 months later

Im due anytime now with my baby girl,me and Brook are extremely excited. We are currently all in the flat,Andy and hannah are doing well. I think he wants to propose soon,Jack and mikey have girlfriends now. Mikey has been dating Lilly for three months and jacks been dating makenzie for six months. They're all perfect for each other and I'm happy for them.

"Reece come back"Reece runs into the room in just a nappy.

"dada do it"Rye gets up and picks Reece up taking him to change his clothes.

"thank you"Sophie kisses his lips as he walks past.

"don't worry gorgeous"

Brook is currently at the shop,I lay back rubbing my stomach. My back is in stitches but soon it will all be worth it,I decide to walk around the flat to ease some of the pain.
As I walk to the kitchen Brook walks through the door.

"you okay?"he asks.

"yeah,just a sore back"

"it's alright gorgeous"he kisses my lips then puts all the food he got from the shop in the fridge.

I go and sit on the sofa while Brook makes me a hot water bottle,when he comes back he passes it to me then hugs me.

Brooks pov.

All us boys are currently at the studio and all the girls are at the flat,we needed to come to the studio but I didn't want to leave kaitlyn on her own so they said they'd stay with her. I'm so excited for her to have the baby but I'm also quite nervous.

*incoming call*

Kaitlyn💖

"hey gor-"

"Brook! She's gone into labour,get down to the hospital now!"I hear hannah shout at me through the phone.

"on my way"I hang up,grab my coat and shoes then run out to the car.

"kaitlyns gone into labour" I shout as I run out the room,they all follow me.

*time skip to hospital*

"princess I'm here"I run in and kiss her.

"hey Brook"she smiles weakly.

"where are the boys?"she asks.

"out there talking to the girls"just then the boys all walk in.

"hey kait"they all hug her then walk out.

Kaitlyns pov.

*time skip to birth*

"just one more push kaitlyn"the nurse says as I squeeze Brooks hand.

"you can do it"he kisses my forehead.

I then hear the cry coming from my precious daughter,Brook cuts the cord then she gets handed to me. I look at her and smile then kiss her head,shes gorgeous. She gets taken to get cleaned up then her tests done.

"kait,we have a daughter"he smiles.

"I know"once again I smile weakly.

Brook tweets saying:
@roadtriptv-Today I grew up a little bit more,feels good to be a father-Brook🙈

"hello there Mrs wyatt,have you got a name for your daughter"

"causa may wyatt"I smile as she writes it down.

"thank you"

I fall asleep dreaming about my life with Brook and new born daughter, I'm so tired from giving birth.

When I wake up I see Brook holding causa,he is talking to her and smiling at her. He sees me and smiles at me.

"did you have a nice sleep?"he brings causa over to me.

"yes thank you"I take her and rock her in my arms.

"I changed her nappy"he has a bright smile.

"well done Brook"I laugh.

"why thank you"

"I love you"I pucker my lips for a kiss.

"I love you too"he leans in and kisses my lips.

"woah,keep it pg you have a child now"I hear Rye say.

"hey guys"all the boys and their girlfriends come in plus Reece and savannah who are so excited to meet causa.

"hey kait,how are you?"Sophie asks.

"I'm great"I pass her causa.

"good,oh she's gorgeous"she sits down so that Reece and savannah can see.

We all talk and pass causa around for a while until they all have to leave. Blair didn't come see us but I don't know why. Maybe he was just busy.

Soooo almost finished! There will be a new fanfic coming out once this one has finished x