Chapter Twenty-Seven

Sophies pov.

I look up once I wake up to see everyone asleep,I look at the time and it's 6:50 in the morning. I feel a little bit uncomfortable in my stomach but I don't think anything of it.

"gorgeous,you ok?"

"yeah,just in a bit of pain. Go back to sleep"

"you sure your ok?"

"I'm fine Rye,promise"He kisses me then falls back asleep.

I move ryes arm out the way to get up so I can go to the kitchen,I make myself a tea. I stand there waiting for the kettle to boil when I feel another pain but 10x worse. I scream a little form pain falling to the floor,kaitlyn walks in.

"Rye! Her waters broken"he comes rushing in helping me up.

We go to the car,Rye driving. He tells kaitlyn where my bag is so she's going to get the boys up,get ready then come to the hospital with it. I whinse in pain from each contraction. Rye drives with his hand on my thigh,I sit with my hands on my stomach. I'm about to have children. I'm about to become a parent.

"come on gorgeous"rye guides me into the hospital.

We get a bed and I get changed into my hospital gown. They hook me upto everything,Rye sits next to me.

"I will be back soon"the nurse says and walks out.

"we're gonna have babies"I smile at Rye.

"we are"he holds my hand.

*half an hour later*

"hey sophie"kaitlyn and the boys walk in.

"hey"I'm very tired at the moment.

"I've got your bag"she brings it in and gives it to Rye.

"thank you"they all come in and sit down.

Rye puts it down next to him and then holds my hand again. I sleep alot while they all talk,gotta say tho being in labour is very painful.

Only an hour later the nurse comes in and takes a test.

"your ready to have your baby"she smiles wheeling me away with Rye following.

*time skip,I'm not writing the birth*

"just one more push sophie,you can do it"the nurse says,I squeeze ryes hand.

"waaaaaaaa"I hear a cry then a few minutes later I hear another.

I get given one and so does Rye,I snuggle her into my chest. The nurses clean them up then give them back but we get the other given to us. I once again snuggle him into my chest,they're my children. The nurses clean everything up then wheels me back to my room. I look up at Rye and he's cooing over the baby.

"your too cute"I laugh.

"she's too cute"he kisses her head.

"she is"the babies get taken for the test and everything comes back positive,they're healthy.

When they come back we dress them.
They looked like this but one pink and one blue:

Rye sits cuddling the girl and I have the boy.

"soph"kaitlyn walks in with the boys.

"hey"I smile up at her,she looks down at the sleeping baby.

"awh"she looks at the one in ryes arms.

"what are they called?"the nurse come back in.

"savannah hope Beaumont and Reece beck Beaumont"I tell her so she writes it down.

"thank you and congratulations"she smiles.

"thank you"I look over at Rye and he's sat with savannah not taking his eyes off her.

I give kaitlyn Reece to cuddle,he loves the attention. They all past them both around cuddling them,just then there's a knock on the door.

"hello"Blair and ginger walk in with a present.

"hey Blair and ginge"they both give me a hug and the present then hug Rye. They also have a cuddle with the babies.

"they're so quite"ginger smiles.

"hopefully they stay like that"

"I'm sure they'll be amazing kids"

"if they're anything like rye then they'll be reckless"I laugh.

"thanks"he smiles at me.

"that's ok"

We sit and talk for a while until visiting hours are over so they all have to go. A few minutes later savannah starts to cry so I take her from Rye and feed her,she actually drinks alot.

"Rye"

"yes"

"savannah needs her nappy changing"

"do I have to?"

"yep,come on"I get up and take savannah over to the changing table,Rye puts Reece in his cot then comes over to me.

"you can do it"I kiss his cheek then watch him struggle.

"come here,I'll show you"I take over and show him how to do it.

"next time you can do it"

"fine"

"you're gonna have to learn"

"I know"I go over and sit back on my bed with savannah in my arms.

I fall asleep cuddling her,shes so cute and I'm so happy that I've had them.