Chapter Thirteen

A couple of weeks later.

Sophies pov.

I haven't seen Rye,or any of the boys,in just over a week. I don't know what's happened but I don't like it. Ive been worrying all week about him but Im scared to text him and I don't know why. I've heard from Jack and Andy but only briefly and nothing to do with Rye.  I decide to go to the flat and see what's up,I'm not going to tell him because if he doesn't want me he'll try and stop me.

"kaitlyn I'm going out,I'll be back soon"

"ok"I walk to my car hesitantly and drive.

I arrive at the flat tears in my eyes,scared. I don't know why I'm scared but I guess it's because I don't  know what's going to happen once I walk through that door. I walk in to see Andy stood in the kitchen making a tea. He quickly shuts the cupboard door and greets me.

"hey sophie,what beings you here?"he seems nervous.

"to see my boyfriend"I frown at him confused.

"oh ok"I walk into their room,jacks asleep,Brooks half naked,mikeys editing and ryes sat up on his bed,head down sulking.

"Rye..."his head shoots up.

"hey"he smiles sadly.

"come talk to me?"he gets down and follows me to the kitchen,Andy leaves and I shut the door.

"what's up?"I ask holding his hand.

"nothing"he drops my hand.

"why aren't you talking to me?"

"I am"

"don't lie,what are you hiding?"

"nothing,I promise"

"don't promise things you can't keep"

"im not hiding anything!"

"why haven't you talked to me in a week then?"

"I-i-i dont know"

"if your breaking up with me or cheating on me,just tell me"I say softly.

"I'm definitely not breaking up with you or cheating on you!"

"tell me then!"

"I can't!"

"why?!"

"because I can't!"

"a relationship is about trust and thats not what's happening right now!"I storm away.

"bye boys"I shout leaving their flat.

"Sophie,please don't go. Stay for us"Andy pleads.

"no"I walk away.

"I'm sorry"Rye shouts but I ignore him.

I drive home crying the whole way,as soon as I get home kaitlyn tells me to come sit down.

"what's up? Where did you go?"

"I went to the flat to talk to Rye"I knew if I told her she would tell me not go.

"what did Rye do?"

"I don't know for certain but he's keeping something from me"

"how do you know?"

"well-i-erm-because he wouldn't tell me why he wasn't talk to me..."was he actually keeping something.

"he might not have been keeping anything,there might be something personal that he doesn't want to talk about yet or it might be something that he's scared to talk to you about"

"so you don't think he's keeping anything"

"Im not saying that,I'm just saying it might not be. You need to talk to him instead of blaming him for something that's not true"

"your right,but not at the moment"

"leave it a couple of days"

"I will"

"good! Now lets finish off Gilmore girls"

For the rest of the day we watch Gilmore girls and eat,this makes me forget all about our argument but in the back of my mind ryes all I can think about.

Brooklyns pov.

Rye sits on his bed and cuddles Peppa. All hes doing is crying because he can't stop thinking about her. It kinda breaks me to see him like that because we're all so close.

"Rye,you coming to the studio?"he shakes his head and burys his head back into his pillow,I can hear his quiet sobs.

"ok,text one us if you want something"I decide to call kaitlyn when we get to the studio and talk to her about this.

"bye"he says quietly through his tears.

At the studio.

I get my phone out and call kaitlyn.

"hey babe"she says happily.

"hey,I need to ask you a favour"

"ok..."

"tell sophie to go talk to Rye"

"I'm not with her right now,I'm in the kitchen. What's he hiding?"

"promise me babe that what I'm about to say,you won't tell sophie"

"I promise"

"he wants to propose but he's scared it's too early"

"omg"she squeals quietly.

"so please can you get sophie to talk to him but do not tell her"

"ok,I will"

"thank you"I make a kissy sound through the phone.

"bye brooky"

End of call.

"if she tells sophie it's all your fault"

"and if they make up it'll be all thanks to me"I smirk.

"I'll give you that"

"it had to be done,Ryes hurting"

"he is"

We practice songs for a few hours before we head back to the house,sophies cars not there so she's either left or not come.

"let's hope she's been and gone"Andy sighs.

"hopefully,or kaitlyn dropped her off"

"maybe"we head up and open the door. Nope,he's crying more than before.

"Rye,are you still that upset?"we all walk in the room and look at him concerned.

"yep"his phone is open on his bed,he's been looking at selfies of them.

"the worst thing you could do is remind yourself of your favourite memories"I take his phone and put it in my pocket.

"I'm off to sleep"he lays down and goes under his covers to sleep.

"ok mate"we all decide to go to bed at this point,I think we've all guessed that she hasn't visited yet.

I get a text from kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn😘-I tried 😢

Me-dont worry princess

Kaitlyn😘-she said she'll go in a couple of days,when shes ready

Me-but you didn't tell her,did you?

Kaitlyn😘-no but it was very hard

Me-ok long as you didn't x

Kaitlyn😘-nope,I kept it in x

Me-good,night babe xx

Kaitlyn😘-goodnight💙

After that I fall asleep pretty much straight away.