Chapter Twenty-Five

Sophies pov.

Today me and Rye are going shopping for the babies,I am currently 8 and a half months. A month ago the boys surprised me by decorating the nursary for them while me and kaitlyn were out.

"mornin' gorgeous"Rye says in his husky voice hugging me or trying to but failing because of my bump

"morning"I smile and kiss him.

"morning you two"he kisses my stomach.

We head to the kitchen for some breakfast,Rye makes us pancakes without burning the house down. We sit at the dinning table eating talking about the shops were gonna go into. After breakfast we go and get changed before heading out the door and driving to Windsor.

"come on,let's go to that shop I promised to take you"remembering that day we all went out and saw the shop with the cutest clothes.

"ok!"

When we walk in,it's filled with all the smallest brandeded clothes. Little Adidas trainers and converse,I buy them matching blue and pink converse. We walk around a few more shops,we then head to a café for dinner today. Me and Rye walk hand in hand.

"I've really enjoyed today"I smile.

"so have I"he reaches over the table and holds my hand.

"I can't wait for them to be born"I put my hand over my stomach.

"neither can I"he smiles looking into my eyes squeezing my hand a little more.

Not long after we head back home and I put all of their clothes away while Rye puts up the highchairs and everything. All I need to do now is my bag for when I go into labour. Once I've done that I put it away and tell Rye where it is so he can grab it,he puts the car seats in the car and buckle them up all safe. We are officially ready to have our babies,Im pretty sacred though. I know Rye will be there for the birth but I'm still scared,me and Rye slump on the sofa very bored.

"what should we do?"

"we could go see kaitlyn and the boys"

"ok"We get in the car and drive to the flat.

"hey kait"I greet her as she opens the door.

"hi"We hug.

"look who's here"mikey points the camera at us.

"heyyloooo guys"I smile and walk in.

We all go into the main room and talk for ages. I decide I want a tea so I go into the kitchen.

Brooks pov.

Sophie goes into the kitchen so I follow her,I need to talk to her.

"hey soph"

"hi Brook,what's up?"

"I need to tell you something"

"ok,go on"

"I want to propose to kaitlyn"

"omg,do it"I squeal.

"babe are you ok?"Rye walks in.

"more than great"

"you alright Brook,you seem a bit tense"

"I'm gonna propose to kaitlyn"he whispers.

"good for you mate"they Bro hug.

"do it romantically,I would have done it more romantically if I'd thought"he looks at me.

"Rye it was fine"I smile.

"still mate"

"I have an idea of what I wanna do"

"ok"I hug him then walk back into the room with my tea.

I climb upto ryes bunk and drink my tea talking to the boys,kaitlyn wanted to know what Brook wanted so I just told her he needed a drink. Brook comes back through and cuddles her,they're too cute. Rye then also comes in and cuddles me.

We lay down on his bed which is a bit squishy because of my bump but I mean there's nothing I can do. We watch a couple of movies together,me falling asleep half way through the second one.

He makes me tomato soup,it's his fault,that's all he ever eats and I'm obsessed with it now. The kids are gonna end up obsessed at this rate. For the rest of the day we all chill at the flat,I can tell Brooks nervous. He shouldn't be though. I cuddle with Rye and he rests his hands on my stomach,I also once again force him to  watch Gilmore girls with me. He definitely likes it really,just doesn't want to admit it. I can tell.