Chapter Thirty-Five.

Last chapter.

Ten years later.

Savannahs pov.

"Reece,we've officially finished school!"I hug my brother.

"yay but sav there's something I need to tell you"

"what?"I ask nervously.

"I'm leaving,going to America to study music"

"why can't you study it here?"

"Americas university's are better"

"have you told mum and dad?"

"nope and I'm not going to until I need to leave"

"ok Reece,I'll miss you"I hug him and shed a tear.

We walk home and go straight to our shared room,we have a spare room but we chose to share. Reece is my best friend and he's leaving now,hes going to America.

I'm going to study art at a university in London,I haven't told mum and dad yet either but at least I'm staying in the country. Mum and dad are going to be so upset but we've chosen our life paths,I then call causa.

C-hey sav

S-hey causa,I need to talk to you

C-you can come over

S-ok,thank you

End of call

I ride my bike over to causa's house,Brook opens the door.

"hey sav"

"hi Brook,causa invited me over"he let's me in and I go upstairs.

"causa"I knock on her door,I sniffle starting to cry.

"come in"shes sat on her bed on her phone.

"hey,what's up?"I sit next to her and I cry more and more feeling the hot tears running down my cheeks.

"Reece,he's going to America"

"what? Why?"

"to study music"

"why didn't he study it here?"

"apparently America has better university's"I say with an attitude.

"come here"she hugs me.

"he's my best friend"

"I know he is,it'll be okay"

We talk which calms me down then kaitlyn shouts asking if I'm staying for tea,I decline and head home. When I walk home mum,dad and Reece are sat on the sofa. There's lots of tension,I wonder if he's told them.

"I told them"Reece pipes up,I then see that mum has been crying.

"Are you leaving as well?"dad snaps.

"no,I'm staying in London to do art"

"good,I can't loose both of you"

"dad! Your not loosing me"

"your going to America!"

"there's no difference to me going than when you were in roadtrip! I'm going to come visit just like you did"

"your right,I'm sorry"they hug.

We all get a takeaway tonight as Reece just found out he's leaving tomorrow,I'm really going to miss him.

*next day*

"bye Reece,I'll miss you"I hug him tearing up.

"I'll miss you too little sis"I laugh as he only like three minutes older.

He hugs mum and dad then gets in his car and dad drives him to the airport,I stand hugging mum. She's going to miss him just as much as anyone. I get a text.

Reece💛-text or call if you ever need me,even if it's 2am for me. I'm always here for you,remember that 💖

Me-thank you Reece,I love you so much 💖

I turn my phone off and go upto my room so I can start packing as I'm leaving in two days for uni,I'm going miss everyone especially causa. She's always been here for me and I'm leaving her.

"Darling"my dad shouts upto me.

"yeah"

"we're going out for a meal"

"I'll be down in ten"

I get dressed and put little bit of makeup on,I put on some black flats and graby phone. When I arrive downstairs mum,dad and my little brother are waiting for me.

We get in the car and drive to the restaurant,when we get there all the boys and their family's are here. I sit next to causa and we chat while we wait for our food to come,I got pizza.

"excuse me everyone,I'd like to make a toast"my dad stands up.

"woooo,Rye!"Brook shouts.

"thank you,thank you. Now I'd like to make this out to my daughter, savannah and my son Reece who has gone to America. Both me and sophie are extremely proud of them and they're now going to university"causa looks at me and runs off.

"thanks a lot dad"I run after her.

"causa,I'm sorry"

"you were the only one left my age out of all the boys kids"

"I'm sorry,I'm only going to London"

"your still not a five minute walk away are you"

"I'm not,I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Ill come visit and I'll call all the time,I promise"

"don't worry,I'm fine"she storms out.

I go back and join them,everyone looks at us but we just sit there making no eye contact with anyone.

Once we get home I go straight upto my room for the rest of the night.

That is it guys! It's finished,again this was boring I know but I hope you really enjoyed it! If you liked this don't forget to read my other roadtrip fanfics,I really appreciate it x