Chapter two

A few days later.

Sophies pov.

I wake up with a text from Rye.
Rye🐝💙-hey,you wanna hang out today we have nothing to do? X
Me-id love too but kaitlyn can't come shes Ill but love some company from Brook 😉
(me and Rye have been texting alot and he told me Brook likes kaitlyn)
Rye🐝💙-I'm sure Brook would love to hang out with her 😂also is she actually sick then?
Me-yeah she actually is she has a really bad cold and is just very tired and weak
Rye🐝💙-bless her,tell her that if she feels better her and Brook can come down to the flat
Me-drive Brook down to ours in an hour to surprise kaitlyn and pick me up at the same time? Please x
Rye🐝💙-sure,see you in an hour.

I get changed into something comfortable but cute and very little make up. I'm super excited to see all the boys and especially Rye. Not gonna lie to you me and Rye have been getting close and I really like that. Once I'm ready I sit on the settee and text Rye saying the doors unlocked and to just walk in. I feel quite sleepy-i tend to sleep alot-and I end up falling asleep on the settee.

Ryes pov

I get to sophies with Brook and we sneak into their house to try and scare sophie. We walk into the livingroom to find her sleeping on the sofa watching our covers which I find cute.

"Brook go find kaitlyn I'll wake sophie up and we will head to the flat"

"ok bye Rye"Brook heads upstairs.

"Sophie,gorgeous"I kneel down in front of her.

"Rye"she slowly opens her eyes.

"hiya beautiful"I like to flirt like this.

She sits up and hugs me and nestles her head into the crook of my neck. I kiss her cheek and put my hands on the bottom of her back. After a few moments she pulls back and we head out to the car and to the flat. In the car ride we sing to songs and laugh but she doesn't live far so we are at the flat in no time.

Sophies pov

"hey sophie"Andy greets me and then the rest of the boys do.

I sit on the sofa with sophie an all us boys decided to ask her some questions. (this is me in real life answering these so here's a bit about me)

"favourite food"Rye shouts.

"erm pizza"

"favourite dog breed"Andy shouts

"pug"

"favourite animal"mikey shouts.

"zebra or a monkey"

"exotic"

"why thank you"I laugh.

"favourite subject"

"cooking,that's latterly my favorite thing ever since I was little,hence my Bakery job"

"are you guys out of questions"I laugh at them all trying to think.

"yep"

I get up to go to the kitchen for a drink and Rye follows me. I carry on getting my drink and he hugs me from behind which I mean I'm not complaining about.

"hi"he whispers.

"hi Rye"I turn around in his arms and put my arms around his neck.

"Sophie can I ask you something?"

"go ahead"

"willyougoonadatewithme"Rye speaks so fast.

"Rye slow down I didn't hear a thing"

"will you go a date with me"he rubs the back of his neck.

"I'd love to"I give him a peck on the lips then go and sit next to Jack so I can talk to him.

Rye comes out bright red and a smile on his lips. The boys notice and stop talking. They stare at us wanting us to spill.

"go on then,tell us"

"Rye asked me on a date"I say confidently.

"finally,I mean yay"jack claps.

"do you wanna go to the park?"mikey asks.

"but what if there's fans they won't know who sophie is"

"that's true,gravity force,we probably won't see any fans there"

"ok sure,you come sophie"

"course I am"I laugh and get my shoes on.

Gravity force.

We watch the safety video which none of us actually watched we just messed about. When the video had finished we ran onto the trampolines.
Rye does some cool flips and we all just stand there watching in amazement. I can do a front flip but that's it nothing exciting. But Rye made sure to try and teach me.

"I can't do it Rye"

"you can,try"I give him a glare.

I do one and land funny on my ankle. I lay there in pain holding my ankle. Rye rushes over and hugs me while apologies like a million times.

"Rye it's ok,I'm fine"I try and stand up.

"no you aren't,I'm taking you to the hospital"he picks me up and call an uber.

"the other boys said they will go to the flat and tell kaitlyn to come over then they are gonna come to the hospital"

"ok"I smile through the pain.

"it's ok"he kisses my forehead.

In the hospital.

Ryes pov

Sophie is laid on a bed in a lot of pain and I'm sat next to her in a chair holding her hand. Kaitlyn and boys are on their way. A doctor comes in and checks on her and he says she has to go for an xray. They take her for an xray while I sit in the room and wait for her. They bring her back in and then rush off to check the pictures.

"Sophie! Are you ok?"kaitlyn rushes in.

"I'm fine just in pain"

"so you're not ok"she laughs hugging sophie.

"the doctors are just checking the pictures from my xray"all the rest of boys say hi and ask if she's ok.

"ok so we got a result and you've broken 6 bones in your foot and ankle"I think about it and realise that it's quite bad.

"I'm going to put a cast on you and then every 6 weeks you need to come back for a check up until it's all heeled"The doctor leaves.

"right which one of you hurt my best friend"kaitlyn stands up and looks them all in the eyes.

"it was Rye"they all pointed at me.

"Rye!"

"I'm sorry"I feel threatened by her.

"I'm not actually mad at you"she laughs.

"you look scary when you're mad"they all laugh at me.

"you're scared of me"she laughs.

The doctor comes back in and everyone goes out apart from me and kaitlyn. He put the cast on and grabs two crushes for her. We were then allowed to leave so I ask them if they wanted to stay over and Brook didn't mind sharing a bed with kaitlyn so I shared with sophie and Brook shared with kaitlyn. Ginger and Blair were already in bed so we all got ready for bed and fell asleep pretty much straight away.