Chapter Twenty-Eight

Sophies pov.

I wake up still in the hospital with ryes arms around me and the babies in their cots. Hopefully today I'll be able to leave and go home,I've missed being at home. I hate it here.

"morning babe"Rye smiles.

"morning Rye"I kiss his lips.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I get out of bed and get changed before savannah and Reece wake up. I sit back on the bed with Rye when a doctor comes in.

"morning,you can go home today"

"thank you"he smiles at the babies as he walks out.

Just then they both start to cry at the same exact time,me and Rye get up and take one each. I feed Reece while Rye tries to calm down savannah but she doesn't because she's hungry so once I've fed Reece I feed savannah while Rye changes reeces nappy and clothes. I change savannah once I've fed her,they're wearing this.

 I change savannah once I've fed her,they're wearing this

*skip to leaving*

*skip to leaving*

We carry them out to the car,their first time outside,buckle them in then Rye drives us home,my brother and sister are coming over later to see them. They both fall asleep on the way home so when we get out the car we make sure they don't wake up,we succeed. They're so cute,especially when they sleep. As soon as we get in we put them in their cots,they're not spending the night in there just yet but during the day it's okay. We keep their door open,sit on the sofa and relax. Allie and Harley are on their way but shouldn't be here for a couple hours. Me and Rye both end up falling asleep,I go in and check on savannah and Reece. Theyre fast asleep.

Knock knock.

I run to the door and when I open it I see Allie and Harley,I'm so excited to see them.

"hey"I hug them.

"hey little sis"he hugs me then Allie does.

We go into the livingroom and sit down,I make them both a drink.

"the twins are currently asleep so I'll bring them in whe-"just then they start to cry,I laugh at this going to get them.

Me and Rye walk through picking one up each,we walk through and pass one to each Harley and Allie.

"that one Allie is Reece beck and Harley that is savanna hope"they both cuddle them.

They cuddle the twins for a while,me and Rye cuddle each other and we all watch some movies together. Allie starts to fall asleep so I take Reece from her and Harley gives savannah to Rye because his arm was starting to hurt. Reece starts to cry so I take him through to my bedroom and feed,Reece eats a lot more than savannah does but they both eat a lot. Kinda like me and Rye. When I finish feeding him I burp him then change his nappy and clothes as he'd thrown up.

I take him back through to the living room where Allie was asleep and Harley and Rye were talking,I'm glad they get along. I sit down next to Rye with Reece in my arms,savannah is once again asleep. Reece is wide awake though.

"Sophie,we're gonna get off but it was nice to meet them and see you two again. Once again congratulations"he hugs me and Rye then pick Allie up and takes her to the car.

"bye"I shout over to him.

I lock the door then sit on the sofa with Rye and the babies.

"I'm so happy I have this family with you"I smile at Rye.

"so am I"

"I love you"he kisses me.

"I love you too"

I kiss Reece who was in my arms and cuddle him,he and savannah are my everything. They both mean so much to me. Tomorrow me and kaitlyn are going dress shopping so I am leaving the lives of my kids in the boys hands. I know ryes there but I feel they're gonna come back to me with cheerios stuck up there noses or something all over them,I've pre-made some bottles so that's all good. I've taught them all how to change a nappy and their clothes so I'm going to hope all goes alright. I put mikey in charge because I feel he's the most sensible,Rye is definitely not in charge. I don't feel bad about it either. Not long later we put the babies to bed in our room then go to bed ourselfs.

I'm sorry,this was so boring. The next chapter is funny though so look forward to that x