Chapter Twenty-Four

Sophies pov.

Wedding day.

It is a couple months later,I have a really big bump so I've had to buy a new dress because my bump was just too big. Nevertheless,I love my new dress and it fits great. All the bridesmaids dresses and suits are the same though.

Today is the day I get married and I'm so excited,I am at mine and ryes with me,kaitlyn,my sister and my cousin

Today is the day I get married and I'm so excited,I am at mine and ryes with me,kaitlyn,my sister and my cousin. My mum...well I don't even know if she's going to turn up,I hope so but she hasn't contacted me since I told her about me being pregnant.

"morning soph"I turn to see kaitlyn,I struggle but eventually get out of bed.

"morning"I smile.

"I'm getting married"I say straight after.

"you are"I hug her.

"I'm having a baby soon"I look down.

"you are"

"I'm scared"my eyes water.

"firstly,don't be nervous about today. Your going to enjoy it,its your big day and secondly,me and the boys are all here to help you. Don't think you're on your own and if you and Rye ever want to go out just you two,don't be afraid to ask us...well me to look after them"she smiles sweetly.

"thank you"I get up and walk through to the living room with her.

"morning"everyone says when they see me.

"morning"

We all get some breakfast and talk before I get a call from Rye,I sneak off to my room without kaitlyn seeing because she would never let me talk to him before later.

"hey princess"he says through the phone.

"hey Rye"

"how are you?"he asks.

"I'm great,excited"

"so am I"kaitlyn walks through the door.

"phone"she holds her hand out so I give her it.

"bye Rye"she hangs up.

"girly day this morning before the wedding"

"ok,ok"I laugh.

I get my hair and makeup done by my cousin as she's a professional,so do the rest of the girls. Im not going to put my dress on yet,I'm going to wait until a while before the cars,that are coming to pick us up,get here. Me and Harley are going in one together then the bridesmaids are going another one.

*just before the cars get here*

I am now in my dress and waiting on Harley to get here,the cars are going to be here soon as well.

Knock knock.

I go to the door and see Harley,he hugs me.

"hello baby sister"he sheds a tear.

"hey Harley"

"my little sisters getting married and having children"

"I am"I giggle.

"you look beautiful by the way"

"thank you,have you got your speech?"

"yep"

"good"

"who else is doing one?"

"ryes best friend Andy"

"ok"

For a long while we talk about lots before the cars finally get here which means the wedding is going to start pretty much as soon as we get there.

Ryes pov.

Stood at the end of the issle is terrifying just waiting for that beautiful girl to walk towards me. I have the boys stood next me and everyone sat waiting for them to get here.

I was looking down at my feet when I hear music start to play,my head shoots up and I see Allie stood in the front and kaitlyn and sophies cousin behind walking towards me. They sit down then I see her,she walks towards me clutching onto Harley. I smile at her.

"I love you baby sister"Harley gives her a kiss on the cheek then hands her over to me.

"you look beautiful"I kiss her cheek.

The priest says all his things he has to say then we say our own vows.

"Rye,I love you immensely but you sure can be annoying can't you. I honestly don't really know how I've put up with you but I'm glad I have,I still remember that day a few months ago when we all went to the trampoline Park and you tried to teach me how to back flip but failed as I broke my foot in multiple places. Although,I do also remember how loving you were and protective over me. I love you lots and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you"I kiss his cheek.

"Sophie,you are an amazing human being and make the best cakes known to man. I really hope you can make me some more,the chocolate one with the Maltesers and smarties that's my favourite. I still remember you being obsessed over me and the band a while back,Im pretty sure you still are. I love you and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and our children"we say our I dos then share a kiss,he also kisses my stomach.

*the after party*

I go round asking everyone if they're enjoying it and seeing how they are,I soon get joined by Rye.

"hello there wife"he smirks.

"hello husband"I kiss him.

"come on we're doing speeches now"we walk back to the head table where they get ready to do speeches.

"attention everyone,time for speeches"Harley calls.

"I'll start,my little sister got married today. How crazy is that? As soon as I met Rye I knew he would be good for my sister,I've always like him. Just make sure you do look after her,ok?Me and sophie have always had a very strong relationship and hope we can keep that strong bong going,I'm also going to be an uncle to two amazing children. Love you little sis and keep that smile bright"I tear up and everyone claps.

"I'm Andy and best friend of Rye,now God I don't know where to start. I've known Rye for over three years now and it's honestly been an amazing three years. As most of you know I'm in a band with Rye and when we met sophie and kaitlyn through the band I knew Rye liked her straight away,couldn't keep his eyes off her but I'm glad because they're great for each other. Sophie,look after Rye. Don't let him make too much of fool of himself and I'd keep your children far,far away from him even move to a new continent if you have too. I love you both and can't wait to see what the future brings for you both"once again I tear up and everyone claps.

This has been amazing and I love Rye lots.

The amount of words for this chapter is 1111,how satisfying is that?😂 this was cute but was it boring,I feel like it was. Love you x