Chapter Seventeen

I didn't have any ideas of what else to write at sophies house so...

Time skip to back at the flat.

Ryes pov.

Today me and sophie are going to do most of the planning for our wedding,we have a date set for four months. Some would say that it's quick but we are too excited and we both belive with little bit help from the boys and kaitlyn we can get there.
I decided who my best men are going to be I just need to tell them.

"morning Rye"I look down and see sophie smiling up at me.

"morning babe"I kiss her.

"what time is it?"

"10am"

"I need to get ready,I'm going to pick my dress up at 11"

"ok gorgeous"she kisses my lips before getting out of bed and disappearing to the bathroom.

I fall back to sleep for a couple of hours.

I wake up to see kaitlyn and sophie gone and all the boys sat on their beds on their phones or laptops.

"morning mate"jack basically shouts.

"morning jack"I laugh.

I get out of bed, get some breakfast and make myslef a tea. I walk back through to the boys and eat my food.
After I've eaten I decide to tell them.

"guys I decided who I want to be my best men"

"ok mate,who?"they all sit up and look at me.

"I want you all to be best men,I was gonna ask just mikey and Andy but I decided I can't do that because I want you all to be one"

"we'd  love to"

"I have decided thought that I want just Andy to do a speech"

"oh God"Andy laughs.

We search online for some really nice but not too expensive suits,I'm super excited for the wedding. Just then sophie and kaitlyn get back.

"hey guys"Sophie comes over and sits next to me and pecks my lips.

"hey"she smiles,kaitlyn goes over and sits next to Brook.

"wheres your dress?"

"at mine and kaitlyns apartment"

"do you like the dress?"I ask cuddling her.

"I'm in love with it"

"good"We lay down and cuddle.

Sophies pov.

Earlier in the day.

"bye boys"me and kaitlyn are going to pick up my dress.

We get in the car and drive to the shop that is in the centre of London,I can't wait to pick it up and I hope that it's like it is online and better.
When we arrive it's beautiful,the shop is so pretty. We get offered a drink then showed to my reserved dress.

"oh my God...its beautiful"me and kaitlyn bother awh over it.

"it's perfect"I smile.

This is the dress^^

We pay for the dress and take it back to the car. We then also and get the bridesmaid dresses,I need three. My sister,kaitlyn and my cousin because we used to be inseparable when we were younger. We drive to the shop we are getting them from.

 We drive to the shop we are getting them from

Bridesmaid dress^^

We decided to just get a McDonalds for dinner,I need some shoes to match my dress so we go and buy them as well. We finally then arrive back at the boys flat after dropping my dress off at our apartment.

"hey guys"we hear Rye shout.

"hey"I peck his lips as I sit next to him.

He asks about the dress then cuddles me into him and we decide to watch a film.

"what else have we got to do apart from the suits?"Rye asks.

"that's it I think,we've done everything else"

"really?"

"yep,just got to wait"

"I can't wait"

"neither can I"I snuggle into his chest and he kisses my head.

Awful short chapter but it's kinda just a filler.