Chapter Three.

1 week later.

I wake up with a lot of pain in my ankle so I wobble downstairs to the kitchen and grab some paracetamol. I then make a cup of tea and sit on the sofa with my leg up watching riverdale(I suggest this on Netflix).
After a couple of episodes of riverdale I decide to get changed then get some breakfast. Which is bacon on two pancakes and I had maple syrup on them. While I eat my breakfast I think about my life at the moment,I smile thinking about how I have the best life right now I mean I'm really good friends with my YouTube idols. I don't know what to do today as I don't have work because of my ankle so I decided to have a girly day with kaitlyn.

We binge watch riverdale as we are both obsessed with it. We order pizza for dinner and carry on watching riverdale until we have watched all of series one. We then decide to just have a chat and catch up on anything and everything.

"how are you and Rye? I noticed how close you were getting.

"I like him yeah but we've only really just met"

"I think you'd be a cute couple"

"thank you,how are you and Brook? He definitely likes you"

"yeah we like each other but it's the same as you and Rye we've only just really met"

"I think you two would also be a really cute couple"

"thank you"We laugh.

"do you want a coffee? I need some more tablets because my ankles hurting"

"sure,thanks"

I go into the kitchen to get some tablets and make kaitlyn coffee when I get a text from Rye.

Rye🐝-how's ya ankle? I'm sorry.

Me-it hurts. Stop! It's not your fault.

Rye🐝-it is though because I made you do a front flip.

Me-rye don't worry,honestly.

Rye🐝-ok x as long as you're ok

Me-im fine xx

Rye🐝-bye gorgeous.

Me-goodbye Rye x

I make kaitlyns coffee then take it through to her. I sit back on the settee again and we watch YouTube. I love these days where I can just sit and chill with my best friend. I also love to go out and about but it's just nice when you can stay at home and relax.

"do you wanna go for a drive to Starbucks? Only if your willing to drive as I can't"

"sure,come on"she grabs my cat keys and we head out to the car

We sing to songs and laugh at each others bad singing. We do a kinda carpool karaoke and I post it on instagram. We get to Starbucks and we both go in,I order a hot chocolate and kaitlyn gets a java chip frappuccino. We also get a drink for all the boys so we can surprise the boys with one. Rye told me where it is incase I ever wanted to come if I got bored on my own. We drive there it doesn't take long from Starbucks only about 10 minutes.

"knock knock"I say walking in or should I say hobbling in. The boys look at us with shocked faces.

"what are you two doing here?"Rye comes over and hugs me.

"we went to Starbucks so we decided to surprise you all and get you a coffee"

"thank you"Andy says as he comes out of the booth.

"wait...shush"I put one crutch down so I have a free hand.

I grab ryes bottle of water and decide to pour in on jack. I do it drop by drop until he wakes up. I do this for about five minutes but he doesn't wake up he doesn't even flinch. So I pour a bit more on and he finally wakes up.

"what?!"

"I brought coffee,I see you could do with some"

"thank you"he sits up and grabs his coffee.

I sit down next to Rye and snuggle into his side. I love cuddles and hugs so much,literally cuddles and YouTube are my two fave things. We stay here for another couple hours just watching them sing. I love them singing especially when it's acoustic. We finally decide to leave as it's quite late. I had a good day,quite chill. I don't do much the rest of the day just eat then go to bed and watch TV.