Chapter Twenty-One

First scan.

Sophies pov.

So today is our first scan,I'm so excited but also quite nervous. I hope all is good with little Beaumont. Rye is fast asleep next to me,he looks adorable. I decide to go on my phone and look through social media,I tweet some roadies back. Lots of fans are saying that they'd love us to have a child and that they really want us too,I'm so excited to tell them later. I nearly fall back to sleep when Rye wakes up.

"morning beautiful"he smiles.

"morning Rye"I cuddle him.

"first scan today,I'm excited"

"I'm glad you are"

"are you?"

"of course I am"

"good"he kisses me.

"breakfast?"I ask.

"come on"we go downstairs.

We decide to make eggs and bacon,we take it upstairs and eat it in bed. I eat a lot now,it's great being pregnant. You can eat lots and you have an excuse that your also feeding your baby. I eat Ryes food alot so that's my go to excuse,he can't deny it.

"should we get ready?"I ask.

"no,stay"

"but we need to go for the scan in twenty minutes"

"just five more minutes"

"ok"We cuddle for a few minutes then Rye goes downstairs to grab his hoody.

I go and stand infront of my mirror and look at my small bump. Rye comes and wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek.

"I've got a small bump"I smile.

"you do"he turns me around and hugs me.

We get ready then we say bye to everyone,Rye drives us to the doctors. We wait a few minutes before the doctor calls us in.

"let's have a look"I lay down and lift my t-shirt up,Rye sits next to me and holds my hand.

"well,your having twins and they're very healthy"

"twins?"me and Rye both look at each other.

"yep,in a month you can come back and we should be able to tell you the genders"

"thank you"me and Rye get our ultrasound pictures then head back out to the car.

We drive back to mine and kaitlyns apartment where kaitlyn and the boys are still.

"you're back,let's see"kaitlyn walks to me. I show her the ultrasound.

"they're my babies"I smile.

"twins?!"she hugs me.

"yep"I smile widely

I show all the boys and I've never seen them so excited in the while I've  known them. I decide to go into my room and lay down,I get changed into some comfy clothes and go on my phone.

"you ok baby?"Rye asks walking in.

"I'm fine"he lays down next to me.

"as long as you're sure"he kisses me.

"just tired"which was the truth.

"I love you"he looks me dead in the eyes.

"I love you too"I smile at him.

We end up laying together watching a film but not even half way through I fell asleep. When I woke up I cuddled into Rye and he kissed my head.

"sleep okay"he laughs.

"it was great"

Just as I had woke up we heard Blair and ginger arrive,we told them to come over. We get up and walked downstairs to them.

"hey guys"they turn around and smile,ginger looks at me and I can tell she knows.

"hey you two"Blair greets us.

"we have something to tell you Blair...and ginger"I blurt out,Rye grabs my hand and holds it.

"go on"he nods his head.

"im erm...pregnant with twins"I don't know how's Blairs gonna react.

"congratulations"he smiles and hugs us,so does ginger.

"thank you"I look at Rye and he smiles.

"should we tell the fans"

"I think it's best"

I get kaitlyn to come take a couple photos,I stand with a sports bra on and Rye stood behind me with his arms around me holding the ultrasound over my stomach.
Once we have chosen the photos we like we tweet them. I caption mine:can't wait for these little ones to be here💙never loved anyone more than him x @roadtriptv
Ryes:I can't wait to have a beautiful family with her💜this girl means the world to me x @soph_bakes (not real)

"that's it now gorgeous,it's out"

"it's a relief"

"it is"he comes over and kisses me.

I quickly call my brother as I just remembered I hadn't told him,he and my sister were very excited. I told my mum and well she went off on one,she said I was too young and that I didn't love Rye or the babies. I disagree,I'm fine. I love Rye and I love my little babies,I couldnt have asked for a better life.