Chapter Twenty-Six

Kaitlyns pov.

Me and sophie are going over to hers and ryes for a 'girly day' Brook seemed nervous today but I don't know why.

"bye babe"I give Brook a kiss.

"see ya girls"Sophie kisses Rye then we head to hers.

I drive us,sophie sit in the passenger seat. When we arrive at the flat we slump on the sofa we used to sit on together.

"what should we do?"

"erm,I dunno..."we sit there and think.

"we could erm..."

"maybe we could errrrr..."

"I'm out of ideas"

"let's get a domino's and rewatch Gilmore girls"

"perfectly fine by me"

"ok then,the pizzas on me. Get it up on Netflix"

"ok,on it"

I order the pizzas then go back through to the living room where sophies sat waiting to press play.

"I'm ready"we snuggle up under a blanket and watch it waiting for pizza.

When the pizza arrives we eat it while watching more Gilmore girls,sophie then get a text from Brook telling us to come to the flat.

I drive but sophie makes sure I walk in front of her when we arrive,I can tell somethings up. As we get closer I can see all the boys apartfrom Brook stood in a line wearing suits holding a single red rose. When we get there one by one they hand me the roses,Andy is stood at the end of the line closest to the door and when I get to him he holds out his arm so I hold it. He guides me upto the flat.

"what's going on Andy?"he just looks at me and smiles.

"okay then"when we get to the flat door he lets go of me and opens the door and gestures for me to go in.

I walk further into the flat,I then see Brook stood in a heart of petals. I start to tear up as I think I know what's happening. He smiles at me and holds out his hand,he pulls me into the petal heart and kisses my lips.

"Brook..."I shed a tear.

"kaitlyn,would you make me the happiest man alive and do me honor of marrying me?"he gets down on one knee opening a box with a beautiful ring in it.

"of course I will Brook"he picks me up and kisses me.

"I love you"he looks me in the eyes.

"I love you too"

Sophies pov.

Andy leads her into the flat,I walk over to Rye. He smiles at me and kisses my head.

"very handsome"I point to his suit.

"does it make me look sexy?"he puffs out his chest.

"sexier than you already were"I giggle.

"I feel like we shouldn't be hearing this"mikey laughs.

"get lost then"Rye shoots at him laughing.

"well there was just no need"he acts offended.

"you asked for it"

"I did not"

"you did"

"fine"

We all went and sat in the park as it was nice,not long later Andy joins us in the park. We just were just waiting for the hopefully newly engaged couple to walk out.

"Sophie!!"kaitlyn runs over,I get up as fast as I could.

"kaitlyn!"she hugs me.

"I'm getting married!"

"you said yes then"I squeal.

"I did,you knew didn't you?"

"of course I did"I laugh.

We talk about it for a few more moments before Brook comes over to us and kisses kaitlyn.

"congrats Brook"I hug him.

"thank you"

We all sit in the park for while then head upto the flat for the rest of night. Kaitlyn and Brook go on a date to celebrate. I cuddle with Rye as usual but that's about it.