Chapter Twenty-Two

Sophies pov.

Today me and the boys agreed we are just going to head out into Windsor,I get changed in the bathroom then we all head out to the car. I sit in the back between Rye and mikey,Rye intertwines our fingers and doesn't brake them apart the whole time we walk around Windsor. We walk past a shop full of baby clothes,I may have got a tad distracted but it's ok cos we're having a baby.

"they're all adorable"I look in awh at the cute baby clothes.

"we can come back once we know the genders,I promise"

"ok..."I hesitantly walk away from the shop.

We catch up with the other boys and walk around for a bit just going into the odd shop not really looking for anything in particular. We then head somewhere for dinner which ends upto be nandos as always.

Back at the flat.

When we get back to the boy's flat,Brook invites kaitlyn over. He said they had something to ask us,I get a bit confused.

"hey kait"I smile and hug her.

"hey"she comes in and we all sit in the boys room talking.

"yous two said you had something to ask us"Rye says.

"oh yeah well as you two are getting married and having children we thought you'd need somewhere to live so,how would you two like to live in mine and sophies apartment and I come live here with Brook and the boys"kaitlyn blurts out all in one go.

"well I mean I'm fine with it"I look around at the other boys and land on Rye.

"fine by me"Rye smiles.

"ok then it's settled"Brook pulls kaitlyn into him.

"kaitlyn,are you sure you want to move in with four guys?"

"me moving in with them will be beneficial"she laughs.

"what's that supposed to mean?"jack pipes up.

"you know what it's supposed to mean"kaitlyn shoots back.

"soph,when's your next scan?"kaitlyn asks.

"next week,we get to know the genders"I smile.

We all chat for a while,after that I go to the kitchen and make myself a tea.

"baby"Rye follows me into the kitchen.

"yes Rye?"

"you want to move in with me don't you?"

"of course,we're growing a family together"

"do you think we're moving too fast?"

"well yes but it will be ok,we've got each other and thats all we need"

"I'm sorry"

"what for?"I hold his hands.

"proposing this early in our relationship"

"don't worry Rye,it's ok. Were having babies and if you hadn't proposed id want you to before we had the babies"

"Im scared,I'm gonna be a dad"

"Rye,just think about this. Your not the one who has to give birth to them"he laughs and so do I.

"but I still need to look after them"

"we'll do it together,apartfrom when they need feeding"he hugs me.

"I love you sophie,you know that. Don't you?"

"I love you so much more"he pulls away and kisses me.

"I can't wait to grow this family with you"he rubs my stomach and kisses it.

"I can't wait either"

I finish making my tea then we go back into the room,I lay down with Rye in his bed. I force him to watch Gilmore girls with me,I can tell he liked it really.

"gorgeous,do you mind if I go live? You can do it with me if you want"

"of course"he gets his phone out,tweets about it then starts it. I get into shot with him.

"what's going on guys"everyone starts to join and is saying hi to both me and Rye,everyone also asks about the babies.

"they're great guys,they've been kicking a lot recently"I smile.

"can you marry me Rye?"he reads out a comment.

"I mean I'm taken but sure why not"I just look at him offended then laugh and kiss his cheek.

"have him,he's hard work"this time he looks at me offended.

"I love you too"I just laugh and smile at him.

"I love you really"

Everyones commenting saying:
Your so cute
Couple goals
Love you guys
Cutest couple ever
Ship you guys so much

We are cute aren't we,I laugh to myself.

"ahhhhhhh"jack screams.

We look over to find he's in the kitchen.

"what's wrong with him?"I ask.

"could be anything"

"what's up jack?"Brook shouts to him.

"I stubbed my toe while getting an energy drink out of the fridge"he comes in and his eyes are watering.

"ha"Andy shouts.

"shut up"jack goes over and hits him.

"go back to sleep Irish"Rye chucks a pillow at his head.

"whys everyone mean to me?"he fake cries.

"because your Irish"mikey and kaitlyn say simultaneously then burst into laughter.

"guys leave him alone"I act serious but end up laughing.

"everyone on lives laughing at you jack"I look up from Ryes phone at him.

"good for them"he lays on his bed and faces the wall.

"guys too far"Andy whispers.

"anyway guys,who wants a guest?"Rye let's me pick someone.

"it was nice to talk to you"Rye says as he ends the guest.

Not long later he ends the live as his phone was about to die,he puts it on charge then cuddles into me. We watch a film while cuddling,I fall asleep pretty much straight away.