Chapter 42

I'm soooooo sorry for the late update, but I had major writer's block, on how to word my ideas. Buuuuut, the long awaited Chapter 42 is now here!

*******

Brooke’s POV

*Two and a Half Months Later*

Niall and I have happily been dating for four and a half months now, and let me tell you, they have been some of the best months of my life. It is now mid-August, it’s One Direction’s last few concerts in the American leg of their world tour, and I am happy to say that 5 Seconds of Summer are back with us, and doing what they love, performing at the concerts as One Direction’s support act.

A few new relationships have blossomed; some being obvious, and some a big surprise. Taylor and Harry finally got together, and have been happily dating for one month, yesterday. Liam has a new girlfriend, named Sophia, and she is a lovely girl, though nobody could replace Dan, and our friendship.

Michael ended up getting together with the coffee girl that I met in London, Casey Bradshaw. They are a relatively new couple, but are so adorable together.

And finally, Calum brought back a seventeen year old  Australian girl that he has been friends with for years, a lot like Niall and I. Her name is Delenn Davis, and she has beautiful long, wavy ink-black hair, reaching her mid-back, and light caramel brown, almond shaped eyes, with light, sun-kissed skin. Calum and Del have been dating for three months.

******

“Oh geez Lee!” Harry called from the living room. I was in the kitchen getting some snacks, because we were watching music videos instead of movies.

“Oh, what?” I asked crossly, as I walked into the living room, to see the lads watching ‘All that Matters’- Justin’s song. It was the music video that I had left to go and work on, and it was quite sexual. “Ooooooh.” I let the ‘o’ drone out.

“Yeah, oh, wow.” Niall said, wide-eyed. I still couldn’t believe that they hadn’t watched it yet.

“You still hadn’t watched it?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. Wow, just so supportive. Note the sarcasm. No, I’m joking, the lads are really supportive of my career.

“Well….no.” Liam said, quietly.

“Guys, I’m joking, it’s perfectly fine, I get it. You are busy.” I grinned, as I sat on Niall’s lap, who immediately wrapped his arms around my waist, as I kicked my legs over Harry’s waist. “Ugh, I am bored.”

“C’mon, let’s do something fun!” Luke moaned, from his place on Calum’s lap.

“I have an idea.” Louis said mischievously.

*******

“Niall, you little leprechaun.” I squealed, as Niall pelted me with the freezing cold snowballs. He giggled, and ran away from me, slipping in the wet sludge. Louis’ fabulous idea was to have a snowball fight, and it was a great idea. I loved the snow, it just reminded me of a snow day in Mullingar, my true home, though I know home was wherever Niall was.