Chapter 14

Author's Note: Please don't be a ghost reader, please vote and comment :D xox

****

Brookie’s POV

*After the show*

After the concert, we prepared ourselves for the emotional farewell. We would be leaving early in the morning on the tour buses, we were going to Glasgow, Scotland first.

“I’m going to miss you so much!” I cried, I was giving them huge hugs.

“We’re gonna miss you babe. You’re my best friend forever, I will see you in a few weeks…” Dani said sadly, as Perrie and Zayn had a tearful cuddle.

“See you. Mwah- mwah” EL said, blowing me  a kiss, as Dani shared an embrace with Liam.

“I love you.” Perrie said, as El and Lou shared a kiss.

After they finished their goodbyes, they got in separate cars and drove off into the night.

*At The Hotel room*

We all packed away the few things we had used this week. I wheeled my luggage to the doorway. I looked at the time. It was 11:30, and the boys from 1D had gone to sleep early because they were tired. But I couldn’t sleep.so I texted Cal.

Hey you boys up? Xo-Brookie<3

Yeah, we’re watching movies, and eating pizza, wanna come over? Xo-Cal<3

 Yeah, I’m on my way! :) xo-Brookie<3

I put my panda onsie on and a pair of fluffy socks, and grabbed my chicken pizza, and a can of whipped cream, and a plate of bacon, a few carrots. I was happy with my food. The other lads would have more food. I hope.

I walked to the room, and walked in. They were sitting around the T.V.

“Mama Marshmallow is here!” I announced.

I kissed them on the cheek, and snuggled in between Lukey (Who was wearing a penguin onsie)and Cal. I put my hoodie up and put my head on Cal, and watched the movie.

***

“Do you want to hear a joke?” I ask eagerly.

They nod.

“Okay, how do you drown  a blonde?” I ask.

“How?” Lukey ask.

“Stick a mirror to the bottom of a pool!” I giggle. The laugh at me. I turn to the T.V.

“This movie sucks.” I whine as we watched another person die. I chomped on my piece of bacon. Yum!