Chapter 19

Author's Note: Don't forget to vote and comment Marshmallows! I love you all!! Almost 500 reads!!! That's amazing, see as i have only started this book 1 1/2 weeks ago :))

Follow me on twitter if you want more updates on my books @TheAussieDancer

*****

“Brookie!” someone yelled. “Brookie! Brookie! Brookie!” I moved. Somebody was waking me from that amazing dream where I marry Logan from Big Time Rush. I mean that boy is yummy.

“Brookie sweetie wake up!” I groaned.

“Mama go away, I wanna sleep, tell me if Niall calls.” I fell asleep again.

“Brookie!”

“No!” I groaned. I rolled over and landed on the floor. “OW!” I said, rubbing my head. I opened my eyes.

I saw my 9 favourite lads laughing at me. I groaned and sat up.

“Your hair looks amazing!” Louis joked. I groaned and tried to get up. I fell onto Harry.

“Ouch! Sorry Harry.” I mumbled, trying to get up again. This time I fell onto Ash.

“Ouch! Sorry Ashy. Oh my god.” I said getting up. I fell again on Mikey.

“Ouch! Fuck my life.” I groaned they started laughing.

“The floor never agrees with me in the morning.” I groaned again. Lukey helped me up.

“Thank you.” I said, stalking to the bathroom. I did my business, and tidied my hair. I walked out, in need of a cup of tea. Zayn put his cup of tea down, and looked at his phone. I grabbed his cup and started drinking it.

He looked at me. I grinned sheepishly. He grinned, and took it off me.

I pouted and gave him puppy eyes, he groaned and gave it back.

“So someone insulted the 1D boys last night.” Cal laughs.

“Who, I’ll kick their watermelons!” I growl.

 “You.” Luke laughs. I blush. I hate sleep talking!

“I filmed you.” Louis said.

“Let me see!” Mikey said, who was asleep before me last night.

“No I won’t listen, I hate how I sound on tape. I can’t stand it.” I said.

“Too late I put it on Twitter.” He said looking down. I groaned. Louis handed Mikey his phone.

I pulled out my phone, and looked at the mention from Louis.

Louis_Tomlinson: @Brookie_Osborne talks in her sleep, oh my god it’s hilarious! Love you all! Xxx twitter.com/jhjfdhsu74

@Brookie_Kingsley: We’ve got the same name :D lol, she’s hilarious!

@HoransPrincess13: OMG she’s so pretty! I recognise her! That’s Niall’s best friend! I met her once, she’s lovely. @Brookie_Osborne

@HarrysBiceps: Oh she’s so lucky! She’s gorgeous, she’s hilarious and she’s hanging with the guys! I’d love to be her!

@foreverniallersdream: OMG, it was lovely meeting you last night, I’ll make sure to stay in touch! I follow Lindsey back and smile, and continue scrolling through some of the recent comments.

@Directioner4Life: Oh she’s so cute, does Louis’ feet really smell??

I cracked up at that. I showed Louis that.

“They don’t smell!” he yelled.

Mikey was laughing on the ground. “OMG, you had a conversation with the guys while you were asleep!” he giggled.

I groaned. “I’d watch it.” Liam murmured.

“But-“ I protested. He silenced me with a look. I silently pressed play. I watched it.

I groaned. “I don’t even like bananas!” I yelled.

“You will soon.” Lukey said with a cheeky grin.

I giggled. “Dirty minded peasant.” I stuck my tongue out, and they laughed.