Chapter 15

Author's Note: Please spread  the story, please?

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT

Love you Marshmallows xox

*****

“WAKE UP!”

“We have to figure out a way to wake her up quicker.”

“Is she always like this?”

“Wake up Brookie!”

“Leave me alone!” I growled.

“No get up!” I think Mikey said.

“If you don’t let me sleep, I’ll will rip your eyes out and shove them down your throat so you can see me tear your dead body open!” I growled.

“Wow. You’re scary.” Ash giggles nervously.

I sat up. “No, I saw that in a cartoon once.” And I fell back to sleep. I sat up when I smelt apple pie. I took it off Mikey and ran into the kitchen. I grabbed a fork and shovelled it into my mouth. OMG so good!!

Niall and the 1D lads walked onto our 5SOS/Brookie bus.  All the guys walked in shirtless. “Holy mother of hot abs.” I mumble, winking at Niall. He grinned and everyone cracked up laughing.

“Holy.. Holy Mother of Hot abs?” Liam asked, in between giggles.

“What is so funny?” I growled.

“Nothing.” They said.

“Good.” I laugh. “Where’s  Zayn?”

“Sleeping.” Niall confirms my suspicions. I roll my eyes. I grab my phone and decide to get some great footage of Zayn. I sprint to other bus. We had stopped for gas. The other lads followed me.

I found Zayn on the bottom bunk, sleeping shirtless. I pulled up the camera app.

“This is Zayn Javadd Malik, in his natural habitat.” I said in my best British, documentarian voice, I heard from David Attenborough, on T.V. 

He was wearing black boxers, and snuggled in the black and red duvet. “See how it blends and uses camouflage?” the other guys laugh.

Zayn grumbled profanities, but his face was smashed  into the pillows. “That is the cry of this hideous beast Zayn Malik.” I gasp.

“Go away Brookie.” Zayn laughs. I shrug and turn the camera off. I decide to post it on twitter.

@Brookie_Osborne: Hey it’s the wild Zayn Malik! @zaynmalik twitter.com/hdhjs78b

@zaynmalik: Gee thanks for letting me sleep @Brookie_Osborne XoXo

@Brookie_Osborne: You know I love you @zaynmalik xo

@zaynmalik: You’re lucky I love you too @Brookie_Osborne :p XoXo

“Let’s play truth or dare.” Ash suggests, and we all agree.

 We sat down, and Louis spun the bottle. It landed on me.

“Truth or dare?” Louis asked me.

“Um…dare?” I said unsure.

“I dare you to tweet on twitter, ‘Louis is so hot and I want to snog his face off but Eleanor will kill me, sorry @EleanorJCalder’” he said. I face palmed.

I pulled out my phone.

@Brookie_Osborne:  @Louis_Tomlinson is so hot and I want to snog his face off but Eleanor will kill me, sorry @EleanorJCalder

@EleanorJCalder: @Brookie_Osborne What???!!!

@Brookie_Osborne: @EleanorJCalder Blame Louis, one of his stupid dares! He’s all yours babe! ;) xxx

@EleanorJCalder: Oh, okay babe love you! @Brookie_Osborne xxx

#Brouis was trending for half an hour.

“Thanks Louis, I almost got killed by your future Mrs Tomlinson.” I said sarcastically.

He just laughed. “Okay, Ash truth or dare?” I ask.

“Truth?” he said.

“Is it true, you had a dirty dream about Mikey?”  I asked, smirking.

He blushed. “No it is not!”

“Mm Ok.” I laugh.

“Truth or dare, Harry?” Ashton askes.

“Dare.” Harry says.

“I dare you to you to go to the nearest person in the street and say, ‘I want to make love to you’.” Ash smirks. I giggle.

Harry smirks, and goes outside. We all follow him. We see a really ancient looking lady taking her trash out. Harry looks horrified. “We’ve heard you like the older girls Hazza.” I smirk.

“She is too old.” He argues. I smirk, and he gives up.

He walks up to her. “I want to make love to you.” Harry says. I expect her to hit him and scream, but I was wrong. She drools at the sight of his abs. I giggle.

“Oh, well you sexy young man, come inside, you’re in luck, my sister and my mother are here for tea.”

“What?! No it’s fake, this is a prank, sorry for disturbing you.” Harry runs back to us. I laugh until I have tears in my eyes.

“Damn he was hot!” she whines, and stomps crossly back inside. I laugh harder, and collapse on the ground.

“D-d-did you s-see her face when she saw your a-abs?” I giggle, and Niall laughs. He helps me up.

“C’mon cutie, we’re leaving, time to get back on your bus.” Liam says.