Chapter 27

I wrote this on April Fool's Day. Please VOTE and COMMENT!

Over 2,000 reads, that really big for me, so thank you to all my readers! Please don't be shy and comment, I love hearing from you guys, it makes me feel happy and confident, so please VOTE and COMMENT!

Love Mama Marshmallow xox

*******

Brookie’s POV

It’s April Fool’s Day!!! Oh I picked a few victims. Including Zayn, Mikey, Niall, Harry, Cal, Lukey, Ash, Louis and Liam. So…. Basically all of them. I set everything up yesterday when everyone were sleeping. I can’t wait…

Zayn: I put dark blue body dye in his body wash, and put pink hair dye in his shampoo and conditioner, I borrowed it from Mikey ;).

Mikey: I hid all his clothes, and left one pair of gold speedos, and edited his CoD disc so when he is playing the game for a little bit, an extremely creepy girl pops up and screams bloody murder.

Niall: I went easy on him since I am an amazayn girlfriend, and put green goo, that I made, in his shoes.

Harry: I straightened his precious curls, and poured warm water on him, so he would wet the bed.

Cal: I put yellow body dye in his body wash, and put red hair dye in his shampoo and conditioner to match Lukey #ThingOne #Cake

Lukey: I put yellow body dye in his body wash, and put red hair dye in his shampoo and conditioner, to match Cal. #ThingTwo #Cake

Ash: I did his makeup water proof drag queen style, meaning really dark foundation to make him look orange, bright red lipstick, ‘clown’ blush, dramatic eyeliner and mascara, and black eye shadow, and took a photo and posted it on twitter.

Louis: I curled his hair, and shaved my name into his legs and arms.

Liam: I hid all his clothes and left only a skimpy hot pink bikini, so he’ll have to walk out and wear that in front of the lads, in which I will take a photo and post on Twitter.

I can’t wait for their reactions. I am so evil. Never mess with my pranks, I live for pranks. It is 7:30 am and I am sitting in the kitchen eating French toast and bacon, drinking Yorkshire tea, waiting for the boys to wake up and have their showers and get dressed. I have never voluntarily got up this early, EVER.

Suddenly different ear piercing screams awake the lovely silence I was getting used to, making me jump. But then I grin deviously as they all run into the main room, in their different states.

Zayn, looking like a Smurf with hot pink hair.

Mikey: Looking smashing in a gold, sparkly Speedo.

Niall: ‘hopping’ in with a look of disgust and wearing ‘green’ socks.

Harry: looking a bit like the old Louis with straight hair, and a look of disgust, as he wet the bed ;)

Cal: with yellow skin, and bright red hair, looking a lot like Thing One from Dr Seuss’ Cat in the Hat. #Cake

Lukey: with yellow skin, and bright red hair, looking a lot like Thing Two from Dr Seuss’ Cat in the Hat. #Cake

Ash: Looking a lot like a drag queen, the makeup got a little smudged, but you know…

Louis: looking a little like the old Harry with his miniature curls, and my name shaved onto his arms and legs.

Liam: strutting around (not literally) in a skimpy hot pink bikini.

They take one look at each other, and burst out laughing at my amazing pranking ability.

“Okay lads, hold still.” I say, and snap a picture of Zayn, than Mikey, Niall, Harry, Cal and Lukey together, Ash, Louis, and finally Liam.

“Perfect.” I grin happily, showing my pearly whites.

I post them on twitter.

@Brookie_Osborne: Happy April Fools!! @Real_Liam_Payne @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson @zaynmalik @NiallOfficial @Calum5SOS @Michael5SOS @Ashton5SOS @Luke5SOS pic.twitter.com/jbjfdsb986

@DaniellePeazer: LIAM JAMES PAYNE!! That is highly inappropriate! ;) @Real_Liam_Payne

@EleanorJCalder: Why???? @Louis_Tomlinson

@PerrieEdwards: I DON’T WANT TO DATE PAPA SMURF!!!! @zaynmalik

@LindseyJocelyn: Haha boys!!! @Ashton5SOS Well done @Brookie_Osborne lovely pranking babe ;)

@Delenn_Davis: Calum Hood!! Long-time no talk, Thing 1 ;) TEXT MEEEEE! @Calum5SOS

Does Cal have a girlfriend, back home in Australia? I’ll have to look into that….

“Louis! Give me my curls back!” Harry shrieks at Louis.

“Oh Boo Bear, don’t you think it suits me?” Louis asks Harry girlishly, swishing his hair and fluttering his eyelashes.

“Yes Boo, but they’re mine!” Harry says.

“Hey Haz, take a shower, you smell of pee!” I giggle.

“IT WAS YOU!!” all the lads stare at me. I take that as my opportunity to escape my death.

I sprint outside, and down into the lobby. This is actually getting better, because they are in public showing off their new looks ;)

“Hey lads, everyone is staring at you.” I smirk, as paparazzi flash their cameras, and they all groan, but pose for the cameras. Why the flack would they pose for them???

Best April Fools Ever, though I know I’ll pay for it somehow. ;)