|09|

Author's Note: Hey guys please vote and comment! It means alot really.

Also follow me on twitter @TheAussieDancer I'll follow back :) xox

++++

The three girlfriends are coming over tonight, and today is the first time I’m going to be meeting Zayn’s girlfriend—whose name he is keeping a secret from me. But according to Zayn, she’s so pretty and he is sure we’re going to get along perfectly. And I haven’t seen Eleanor in months, and I really miss her.

But most importantly—I get to see my best friend; the insane, curly haired dancer!

Our large group had planned to eat out at Nando’s. Niall’s ‘brilliant’ idea, of course. However, if I had my way, the eight of us would be eating at McDonald’s—I love McDonald’s so much; and I pretty much only order the same thing over, and over, and over again. Oh, how I wish we could eat at McDonald’s.

On second thought, I’m about to make sure we are going to eat at McDonald’s. I will make sure of it!

After making sure the bathroom door between mine and Niall’s bedroom was securely locked—not that I don’t trust the lads or what not, but I’d prefer them not to see me topless for the third time. Yep, third time. The first time the five lads had seen me topless, was when we were at a water park. I was in the girls’ showers, showering after a swim, and who happens to come in, but all five of them. Apparently, they don’t know how to read women from men.

The second time they’d seen me topless, was when my bikini had literally snapped up from covering my sized 12-D boobs, when we went swimming by a river. There was a thick rope tied to a tree, and when I had taken my turn on swinging into the water, I had resurfaced, and my bikini top wasn’t covering my boobs.

I shivered at the thought, and quickly pulled on my strapless, lacy white panties and bra underwear set. I slid into a pair of pretty creamy coloured super skinny jeans—(I hate putting on jeans after taking a shower…)—followed by a cute, cropped grey body-hugging top that clung to my large breasts.

I unlocked the bathroom door, and wandered over to my numerous suitcases. After rummaging around the contents, I accessorised my outfit with a cream coloured knitted scarf that I wrapped around my neck loosely, and my favourite pair of soft suede 6-inch lace up heels.

I quickly plugged in my silver hair dryer, and blow dried my long dark brown curls individually and delicately. Once they were dry, I ran a brush through each curl dexterously, as they tumbled over my slim shoulders.

Braiding two strands of my hair, I pinned them back stylishly, and positioned a grey woollen beanie on my silky brown curls. I applied a thick layer of nude coloured lipstick to my pouty lips, and some smoky brown eye shadow behind my big eyes. I finished the look with a few thick layers of black mascara.

“All done,” I sung to myself, as I retrieved my leather grey designer handbag, and transferred all my contents from my regular handbag, into this one. I gently placed my phone into the smaller pocket, and zipped it up securely.