|05|

*Author's Note: Hey Marshmallows! Please vote and comment and fan! Lol, I don't know if I'm writing crap or not. If you want me to take a look at your story, comment or PM me! I promise I will! Now for Chapter 5... :D

++++

For the remainder of Nialler’s weekend home, the two of us spent it rediscovering our favourite spots around the town, and locked in my bedroom watching our favourite episodes of 16 and Pregnant.

On Nialler’s last day in Mullingar, we were all going out for dinner—the Horans and Osbornes….except it wasn’t truly all of us, because there was one boy was missing, and he was never coming home to us.

“Brooke! It’s time to go!” Renee shouted from somewhere downstairs as I added a last minute touch up of gloss to my pink lips. I exhaled, and took a last look in the full length body mirror, as I looked at my outfit for the dinner party.

I had chosen a more sophisticated, flirty look. I was wearing a white sleeveless lacy dress, that fell to my mid-thigh. It was paired with a 5-inch pair of peep-toe soft brown suede boots, and some simple golden jewellery. My dark hair was pulled into a fluffy, thick donut bun that was on top of my head, with plaited tresses running through out it. My makeup was natural, but more defined. I had dramatic winged eyeliner, and a thick coating of black mascara. I had a light pink blush coating my high cheekbones, and a deep coating of berry pink lipstick.

Brooke!”

“Geez woman! I’m coming!” I shouted back playfully, as I walked out of my bedroom and down the winding staircase.

My parents were waiting patiently by the front door—dressed equally as fancy. Renee was stressfully rearranging Lawrence’s tie, as he fidgeted nervously. I watched in amusement, as he softly smacked her delicate little hands away. My Mum was all ready to scold him, but Lawrence’s proud eyes were trained on me.

My Mum spun around on her heels curiously, “What are you—“ Renee cut herself off as her brown eyes took in my body as I descended the stairs, “Oh honey… You look beautiful and so grown up. You know, he would be so proud of you.”

“I can’t believe you’re growing up so beautifully and maturely,” Lawrence commented incredulously, with glossy hazel eyes.

I exhaled softly, and leaned in and gently left a loving kiss on each of my parents cheeks, “So, we’re leaving?” I asked curiously, studying my parent’s fancy outfits.

Renee was wearing a dark blue sapphire coloured dress that trimmed the tops of her knees, and a pair of black winter tights covering her legs. She had paired the look with a pair of black velvet 5-inch heels, and her wildly curly hair was clipped back at the base of her head. Her makeup was neutral, with brown eye shadow and black mascara, and light brown lipstick.

“Mum, is that my dress?” I asked her casually, raising an eyebrow. Renee smiled sheepishly, and shrugged her slim shoulders carelessly.

“Well, in any case, you look amazing,” I told Renee honestly.