|01|

The pretty blonde girl is Abigail Breslin, of course, who portrays Taylor!!

The dance solo is Audrey Case, a favourite dancer of mine. No copyright intended, I just find this dance expressively emotional!!
It is "Brooke's solo"...

++++

*Brooke’s PV.*

“Brooke!” He screamed in agonising pain. Tears were spilling from my hazel eyes down my puffy red cheeks. My heart was shattering in two, at the thought that I couldn’t do anything about his pain, “Brooke, please!” he begged desperately.

“Brooke!” He pleaded frantically, with wide hazel eyes staring at me, “Wake up!”

I jolted forward, drenched in my sweat, gasping for the breath that just wouldn’t come, as my tears slid down my cheeks like a waterfall. One of my closest friends was beside me, holding me close to her.

“Shh, Brookie, it’s fine, it was just a dream.” Taylor cooed gently.

Taylor had been sleeping at my house, since my parents were in America at the moment. The trip had been already planned, when suddenly, the incident occurred. My parents didn’t want to leave me here alone, but I insisted they go as planned, being the amazing daughter I am. So Taylor has slept over the past few days, and Greg Horan is coming over tomorrow to check in.

“No, it wasn’t a dream. It was a memory,” I cried into her shoulder pathetically.

Taylor furrowed her eyebrows sympathetically, “Maybe you should call-“ she started, but I cut her off.

“I don’t want to be a bother. He’s working, I can’t get him to drop everything, just because I’m having flashbacks,” I argued half-heartedly. The truth was, I did want him here with me. I wanted him here desperately.

“Brooke, sweetie, he’s your best friend. He’d want you to call him,” Taylor retorted tiredly.

“Fine,” I exhaled sharply in defeat. Taylor gently placed my white iPhone in my warm hands, and with trembling fingers, I dialled the familiar number I knew by heart.

“….Hello?” The familiar Irish accent questioned, after a couple of rings.

“Niall?” I whispered dully, with wide, glossy eyes.

Cookie!”  Niall exclaimed happily in recognition, “How are you, love?” he added anxiously, but I could almost hear the grin in his adorable voice. A small smile crept on my own lips.

“I’m fine Ni. I’m having flashbacks again. Just now as well,” I replied quietly, biting my lip nervously, “I’m scared Ni,” I added in a hushed whisper.

Oh Cookie. I’m so sorry I’m not there. I want to be there with you—you know I do,” Niall told me slowly and honestly, “If I was, I’d give you a Horan Hug.” The hug I had named because all the Horan boys have the ability to hug an individual so tightly, you can’t help but feel safe and secure. But Niall’s Armani Mania scent made his all the more better.