Chapter 38

Tell me your favourite part of the chappie! Who's prank was better?

Love Mama Marshmallow xox

********

Brooke’s POV

Brooke’s POV

*Backstage*

“I can’t believe you lads did that.” I grinned happily, as we jogged backstage, towards the dressing room.

“Oh we did, and you absolutely loved it.” Liam chuckled.

“But you brought my sleep talking into it!” I whined, as the realisation and embarrassment set in.

“Well it’s cute.” Louis laughed. I giggled again, as my cheeks heated up, and Zayn tapped my nose. This absolutely made up for them  forgetting my birthday.

“So… where are we going?” I asked, as we walked into the dressing room together.

“A club, I think.” Harry smiled, as Lou confronted us.

“That was so cute!!!” She screamed, then got back to business. “Okay, lads, your outfits are over there, under your names, hurry and get changed! Brooke, come with me.” Lou instructed, as she strutted out of the room, and towards another room.

As we opened the door, I saw Taylor dressed in a short, red dress, black heels, and bright lipstick. Her dyed platinum blonde hair was straightened, and hanging just past her shoulders.

“Taylor!” I sung, and gave her a hug.

“Okay, Brooke your outfit is cute, but I don’t think it’s right for a club, so you’ll be wearing this!” Lou squealed, holding a short black and white dress. I could tell that it was just my style.

I jumped up and down excitedly, and yanked the dress out of Lou’s hands, and undressed out of my casual outfit, right in front of the girls. I didn’t mind, they were my friends, and my male friends had seen me like this anyway.

I pulled the dress on, and Taylor and Lou looked at each other and nodded. Lou handed me a pair of six inch high boot heels, with a solid gold heel, and two gold bands that went around my wrist. I pulled on the accessories, as Lou heated up the hair straightener.

They set me in a seat, and straightened my long chocolate locks. They maximised it, making my hair look a little wild, I am guessing. As the girls did my make up, I fidgeted.

“Okay, you can look now!” Taylor sung, and I shook my head.

I stood up, and looked into the giant mirror.

I was wearing a short black and white dress, which showed a lot of my back, but the neckline actually went around my neck, so you didn’t see any cleavage at all. It stopped at my mid-thigh, and showed a decent amount of leg. My heels matched the dress perfectly, and my long hair reached my bum now, which I was very proud of. My eyes had thick black winged eyeliner and mascara, and I had my full lips painted cherry red.

I grinned at my reflection, and at the great job my friends had done at making me look wild. “Let’s party!” Lou, Taylor and I cheered.

“Have fun girlies!” Lou smiled, as we walked to the other lads. When we found them, Harry and Liam were playing with Baby Lux, and I mentally awed. When teenage boys, or older, play with children, it is so cute!

“Harry, give me my baby, and go get drunk!” Lou cried, and gently took Lux out of his arms. The One Direction lads looked up, and looked at me. Their eyes accidently swept down my body, and Taylor smirked, nudging me. I rolled my eyes, and strutted over to Niall, wrapping my arms around his neck, and looking into his crystal blue orbs.