Chapter 23

I am in such a good mood after meeting 5SOS at the airport for the second time in my life, so I will update again!! 

Love Mama Marshmallow xox

P.S LUKE KISSED MY CHEEK!!!! AAAAAAH

Ok, I'm good.... for now aha xox

******

When I woke up the next morning, from a lazy day of playing CoD with the lads in our onsies eating ice-cream the day before, I remembered I was hanging out with Danielle today, who was visiting us before we left again.

I stretch furiously, and clamber out of my nice, warm bed, and picked my outfit for today. I was going to wear a navy blue and white striped dress, with a brown belt and brown sandals.

I put in the pearl earrings Niall gave me for my 14th birthday, and a necklace with my name ‘Brookie’ on it. I brushed my teeth and put on my casual makeup including foundation, mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss. I dried my hair and let in hang by my waist in the loose brown curls.

I walk into the main room, to see the guys already up, and eating breakfast, but Mikey was playing CoD of course. I shook my head and giggled. Niall poured me a cup of tea and a plate of crispy bacon, that obviously Harry cooked, as it wasn’t burnt- this time- cough *Nialler* cough-, and I gave Ni a kiss on the cheek, and he blushed. The lads wiggled their eyebrows, and I frowned at their immaturity, rolling my eyes as I ate my bacon and drank my tea, waiting patiently for Dan to arrive.

“Knock knock!” a sweet voice said, after what seemed for forever, sitting by myself, being the only girl and their dirty jokes.

A gorgeous young woman with insanely curly hair stood in the doorway. “Baby cakes?!” Dani said.

“Hunny bunny!” I yelled throwing myself at her. Everyone was in hysterics over our pet names.

“Your just jealous of Brookielle Peazborne !” Dani huffed. They were still laughing hysterically.

“It’s real, tiny monkeys!” I said pretending to kiss her, but I was really kissing my hand.

“I missed you Brooke, my beautiful best friend!” Dani said.

“What about the boyfriend?” Liam said, sadly.

“Wait.” We snapped, faking we were mad, but he didn’t know that. He gulped.

“How are you babe?” she asked me, winking at me.

“I’m fine, how are you?” I said, trying not to giggle at Liam’s impatient look. He absolutely adores Danielle.

“Well Grant is keeping me really busy, but I can’t complain, he’s one of the best choreographers.” She said, letting a giggle loose.

“I can kick his watermelon for you.” I offered. She giggled

“Oh, c’mon, you’re spending the day together, let me kiss my girlfriend!” Liam complained sadly, and I reluctantly let him pass.

“Hey babe.” He said, kissing Danielle eagerly.

“Hey.” She blushed.

“Your replacing me?” I cried.

“Never!” she said, rushing towards me and kissing my cheek.

Everyone cracked up laughing.

“Let’s go Brookie Chookie!”  Danielle says.

“To the Batwoman Mobile!” I announce, taking Dan’s hand, and we skipped out the door, ignoring the lads’ look of astonishment.