Chapter 37

Please VOTE and COMMENT, tell me what you think, I really would like your opinion!

Love Mama Marshmallow xox

*******

Brooke’s POV

“Wakey time, Sleeping Beauty!” I heard Nialler’s Irish accent call to me.

“But I don’t wanna!” I sleepily mumbled, into the big, fluffy pillows.

“C’mon, babe, wake up, it’s our last concert in Germany, so we’re going out tonight, after the concert!” I heard him exclaim.

This kind of woke me up. I love going out at night, and he knew this. “What time is it?” I murmured, as  I sat up, and peered up at him out of my cloudy, sleepy eyes.

“It’s 7:00. Don’t forget, you promised Lou you’d babysit Lux for her.” Niall called, as he walked away. Without a single ‘Happy Birthday’. What a great

I groaned, and pulled myself out of my warm bed, and undressed out of my dirty pyjamas. I pulled on a pair of patterned leggings, and a big, black jumper over a simple black singlet. I sat down on the bed, as I pulled on a pair of black ankle socks, and a pair of black converses high tops.

I climbed off of the bed, and tidied my mess of curls as best I could, as I peered into a big mirror. I shrugged at my reflection, and walked into the main room, where I found the lads hurrying around. All except Louis, who was gazing up at the busy lads, as he was drinking a cup of tea.

I giggled, and shook my head. I forgive the lads for forgetting my birthday, I couldn’t be mad at them, they’ve been so busy lately.

“Morning Lads.” I smiled, sitting on the arm of Lou’s armchair.

“Morning Lee.” They chorused together. I giggled again.

“What time are you leaving for the arena?”  I asked, playing with the bottom of my curls.

“About 8:00, but whenever the SUV’s arrive.” Liam rushed out, pulling on his sneakers.

“What time is Lou going to be here with Luxie?” I asked again.

“Anytime now.” Harry said, putting some dirty breakfast dishes into the sink.

I felt a pair of slightly muscular arms wrap around my lower torso, and pull me towards him.

“Hey babe.” I grinned.

Niall kissed my forehead, and smiled. “Hey babe.” He mocked me, causing me to giggle.

“Love birds.” Zayn muttered, and I grinned.

“I’ll be back, I gotta go to the bathroom.” I pulled out of Niall’s embrace.

“Too much information.” Lou called. I shook my head, and walked into the bathroom, closing and locking the big door behind me.

After I finished my business, I stepped up to the basin under the mirror. As I dried my hands with a fluffy white hand towel, I looked into the mirror, and studied my face.

I didn’t look any older, but my facial expression was a little mature. My hazel eyes held a sparkle and a gleam, and the light spatter of freckles across my nose from the sun made me look a little younger. My full, shell pink lips curved in a smile as I thought about the Irish boy in the other room. I was so blessed to have him, and the other lads in my life.

I  turned away from the mirror, away from my reflection, and exited the bathroom. I walked into the other room, and towards Nialler. I sat on his lap, from where he was sitting on the black, leather armchair. He automatically wrapped his arms around my waist protectively, and pulled me closer. I sighed in content.